Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

On March 24, 2016 at 6:23 PM, theChad said:

I think @F22trainer followed me on the 101W starting in Scottsdale. F22TRNR plate? I was the silver Infiniti in front of you. :howdy

Yup, been driving her this week to make sure cooling system is glich free. Have not run A/C for any extended time but she stays below 150*! Sometimes even below 120*...fans come on at 140*, not sure when they turn off, should come on at 160 but whatever...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today @ 1015 hrs. I was blessed to see the one and only Slam Man northbound on Litchfield road just before Glendale!        :howdy Tim!

Yesterday three Vettes heading west on Indian School near Verrado. Yes I'm Baaaaaack! :-)

YES!  Well, semi retired...doing some poker shows in Vegas coming up but nothing every day every week like before. :cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Chameleon

Hi Timmeh!!! :howdy

Westbound I-10. Couldn't figure out why that pickup truck was honking at me. :lol

Had to honk since you didn't look when I rev'd on ya...LOL!!! :howdy

Chameleon
4 hours ago, P51tj said:

Had to honk since you didn't look when I rev'd on ya...LOL!!! :howdy

Couldn't hear ya over the Godsmack on the stereo! LOL!

• Upvote 1

Sitting in a little hotdog place at lunch and who should walk in, one Joe P from Classic Gold.  Hadn't seen him in a while. 

• 4 weeks later...

Somebody at my work (or one of the other few companies in our building) has this sweet yeller C7-R. He promptly received an ACE business card!

image.jpeg

Saw this at SR51 and Northern. Lic was USAFAST.

I don't care for the red spoiler and mirrors but to each their own. 

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Saw the new DPS unmarked car last night. A yellow Mustang GT fastback with all sorts of pretty lights on it. Pulled over another Mustang northern at 51 freeway. Keep your eyes open boys and girls. 

23 hours ago, 1jester said:

Saw the new DPS unmarked car last nighin. A yellow Mustang GT fastback with all sorts of pretty lights on it. Pulled over another Mustang northern at 51 freeway. Keep your eyes open boys and girls. 

Yep, just saw this Mustang on westbound I-10 this morning with a BMW pulled over and all the disco lights, Including ground effects. Very pretty but wouldn't want to see that In the mirror!

On my way home the red/orange Challenger had a guy stopped just south of Glendale on the 51.  Same thing, lit up like a Christmas tree.  

• 3 weeks later...

Coming down the hill from Deadwood SD I spotted the Kindigit (Velocity TV car show) '59 Buick SEMA car coming out of Sturgis.  I then remembered the owner lived in Lead   SD and has a number of custom cars.  The white walls are actually the rim.

image.jpeg