Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Early morning Thursday, I saw another Vette besides mine that doesn't melt in the pouring rain.

I-10 eastbound at 67th avenue at 5:45 am, white C5 coupe with black GS stripes and a very nice roll bar. :cool

Saw a new (paper plates) MClaren at 7st and Missouri. Got a pic but the forum doesn't want to let me post it.  

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200

i haven't had any difficulty before so I assumed it was just this pic.  

Eddie's problem is bigger than a bread box apparently.........

See what I did there????????

I got all excited thinking I spotted a midyear under restoration out in San Tan.  Upon turning around I discovered it a Pontiac convertible.

It was a great day for a motorcycle ride......it's -8 back in MN.  :)

IMG_5778.JPG

I beleive I just saw BADBOBS95 in Chandler running South on Gilbert/Germann.   BEAUTIFUL car, love that hood.   I was in the left turn lane running toward Germann East bound in a red c5z06.

I was riding by bicycle thru Scottsdale and spotted these outside the Gooding and Company tent.  The L88 is estimated to sell at $700,000,  The 1956 Mercedes 300 wagon at $400,000

Bright Red C7 101 south about Elliott ... Sorry Cudn't get a pic ... Pretty awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
scottcolbath

Yellow flamed convertible C5 (I believe) going north on Tatum today. Which one of you wankers is that?

S.C.

SkymonkeyONE

Saw a 1999 black C5 coupe with LS6 badges on the fenders here in Coolidge, AZ. Found out he lives less than a mile from me! Had a guy in a C6 Grand Sport drive right past me and my car when I was standing out front of the Coolidge VFW. I waved; he ignored me.

Garry in AZ

About 6PM last night (3/17) I saw a black GS with black wheels going South on Val Vista. Car looked awesome, the plate read "LSXGIRL".

Garry

23 minutes ago, theChad said:

I think @F22trainer followed me on the 101W starting in Scottsdale. F22TRNR plate? I was the silver Infiniti in front of you. :howdy

That would be him!