Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Finally, a vette that comes to the rescue of the Z06 and saves its honor, revenge is sweet. :P

Posted Image

Sweet !!!!

In an attempt to win back our honor, some of the Z06 clan went hunting for CTS-V's to rape, piledge, and decimate their numbers over the weekend.

Sad to say, I think we scared them away...must have been the war paint :smilelol

:smilelol Now that's funny Vic...Good hunting and on defending the honor of Z06s everywhere. :thumbs

Went over 650+ miles this past weekend...no CTS-V's to be found. Lucky for them :yeah:

Might have better luck fishin' for them down in Tucson :P

You wont find them on the street. They are either too busy making posts on the corvette trash talking forum or grocery shopping at walmart!

Finally, a vette that comes to the rescue of the Z06 and saves its honor, revenge is sweet. :P

Posted Image

Sweet !!!!

In an attempt to win back our honor, some of the Z06 clan went hunting for CTS-V's to rape, piledge, and decimate their numbers over the weekend.

Sad to say, I think we scared them away...must have been the war paint :smilelol

:smilelol Now that's funny Vic...Good hunting and on defending the honor of Z06s everywhere. :thumbs

Went over 650+ miles this past weekend...no CTS-V's to be found. Lucky for them :yeah:

You wont find them on the street. They are either too busy making posts on the corvette trash talking forum or grocery shopping at walmart!

robert...I think we need to redo my clear bra :smilelol

Posted Image

You let a chick drive your vette.... :eek

Not just any chick...my fiance :)

Me and her have the same love for the corvettes. :thumbs

Posted Image

Sweet !!!!

Posted Image

HOLY SHITE Victor! WTF happened there? That looks like a Halloween mask gone wrong. No wonder there wasn't any CTS-Vs around, you scared the shit out of them for sure. If I saw that coming behind me, I'd pull off the street and hide and I only have a CF. :smilelol

Dont worry Tom, it is Vic and once people see him coming the run off the road quick! Run Forest Run

Posted Image

Sweet !!!!

Posted Image

HOLY SHITE Victor! WTF happened there? That looks like a Halloween mask gone wrong. No wonder there wasn't any CTS-Vs around, you scared the shit out of them for sure. If I saw that coming behind me, I'd pull off the street and hide and I only have a CF. :smilelol

It actually was WORSE earlier in the run !!!! It did pretty good to stay on the first part of the run to Safford, but the hood portion started coming loose after a couple of banzai runs. I had to remove that section at our first pit stop as we began our climb to 8600 feet...

Posted Image

When you run the Devil's Highway, you take every precaution you can !!!! You would've been skeered to drive your CF on the portion between Clifton to Alpine if you saw some of the granite that was laying on the highway :smilelol

Awesome drive...if you have the guts :devil10:

650+ switchbacks and hairpin turns in a 90 mile section of the Rt. 666 run.....even Z06's must be wary of the posted 10 MPH corners...it's a long freakin' way down to the bottom of the valley if you miss the turn :scareddriver:

Might be a good ACE trip for members who have never made that run :yeah:

Posted Image

Sweet !!!!

Posted Image

That is just a big condom on the front. His car practices safe sex with the CTS-V. :banannadance:

Marana Rich

You might check with velocity vettes to see if they are going to do another weekend run there this summer. We went with them last year, I think we had twelve cars altogether from Yuma, Phoenix and north, and Tucson. Drove up to Alpine on Friday. Booked rooms at RUSTIC Hannagan Lodge. Saturday we ran the hiway down to Morenci, cut over to NM, back up to Alpine. Took the hiway again on Sunday all the way down to I-10, then on home. Malcolm Papa SMurf did the run also. A good time.

Posted Image

Sweet !!!!

Yup Victor.... :smilelol :smilelol

It even had white walls on it............. :facepalm:

I like the retro look but the only thing I don't know is what they put it on...much less what mods are incorporated.

You let a chick drive your vette.... :eek

Not just any chick...my fiance :)

Me and her have the same love for the corvettes. :thumbs

I think Ryan is doin ok :yeah:

Teal (think that's the color ??? ) C4 then white with black top vert C6, both southbound Litchfield Rd at 0625 today.

About 15 minutes ago, approx 1710, he was eastbound on I-10 between Valencia and Alvernon, gold pace car C6.

black C6 with black wheels .... 24th st & mc Dowell ... about 515p :busted: .... visiting with the police !!!! ???? didn't have the camera out and ready for that one .........

Metallic dark (carmine?) Red C5 on Cave Creek Rd. 2 days in a row, at approx. 1 mile south of Deer Valley Rd and heading south - about 8 AM he waved today!!!

A black C-6 without tinted windows in Chandler. That has to be hot this time of year.

wow ... that's a rare baby ....

What, Ed's Z-06? I haven't seen it in a while either. :banannasword:

:funnypost:

Ed hasn't seen it either... :)

That's because it's too busy getting raped by a CTS-V. There's a lot of cleaning to be done afterwards. :facepalm:

That's because it's too busy getting raped by a CTS-V. There's a lot of cleaning to be done afterwards. :facepalm:

You can probably look in the tail pipes and see all the way to the pistons because it is so reemed out.

You can probably look in the tail pipes and see all the way to the pistons because it is so reemed out.

LMAO! OHohoh.. the carnage! Isn't that considered incest... GM on GM? :ack

:smilelol