List of banners paid for and not paid for! Please pay by Friday!

Guest azz061

PM'ing you I thought these were going to be here 7 to 10 days after they were ordered (Feb 22nd according to the posts). Update please?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John Syb

• fourseventeen

• vettekid12

• LastC3

Mike is spending our money on his vacation!!! :smilelol (just busting your balls Mike) I'm sure the arrival of the banners and Mike's vacation blended a bit, no doubt we'll hear soon

Mike is spending our money on his vacation!!! :smilelol (just busting your balls Mike)

I'm sure the arrival of the banners and Mike's vacation blended a bit, no doubt we'll hear soon

:funnypost:

Mike just sent me a text....he will be shipping the banners next week when he get's back from his vacation cruise. He doesn't have Internet access so he's unable to post on ACE :banghead

Guest azz061

Thanks victor found internet service here finally. The banners should be in when I get back saturday. He had to get my approval before printing them which took a few days. As soon as I return I will get intouch with everyone. Sorry for the delay but the z06 banners took the longest. I have info on c4 banners and will post when I get back but he can. Make them. Sorry this Is taking so long but better to have a good product. John I will send yours out first buddy.