Teh search begins

Shifty

Here's one for sale at a dealer in Phoenix. About $3000 too high if you ask me. I bought a 2002 Z06 with about the same price and miles as they're asking... http://phoenix.craig...2215006419.html

I agree w/the 3000 too much Ted but it sure looks clean! and the mileage is good

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• Bigfoot

• Ted Y

• TheCMSH

In other parts of the country people can't daily drive Corvettes, so I wouldn't worry too much about rust. 99% of the time they are someone's "fun" vehicle that only gets drive when it's nice out. :) Only in Phoenix are we lucky enough to have really fun DD's year round!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest badbobs95

Just be sure to check it out before you buy. I've worked on enough C4s and C5s from cold areas that have rusted fuel lines and break lines and elsewhere. Check it out real good :howdy

Wow, really nice find on the White FRC! Lovin it! That's what I was looking for when I bought mine, except I had to have a 99.

I'll add one more congrats, looks like a great ride! Pictures??? is it to soon?

I'll add one more congrats, looks like a great ride!

Pictures???

is it to soon?

I bring 'er home sunday, I'll get some then! :thumbs

Still sorry the C4 is gone, but that white FRC looks ssawweeet!:thumbs

I know it was just a C4, but it was all I could afford at teh time, and I put a lot of heart and soul into it. I'll miss her, but at least I was able to snag another Vette with this economy. :thankyou:

Dang it! There for awhile I would be the only FRC at events, now I'm not special anymore..... Anywho, very nice find and congrats on the purchase!