This is how you start the New Year off!

1EvilC5

Just purchased a 2003 Black/Black Coupe M6 with 7,800 miles. The nice part, it has an ATI P1SC-1 ProCharger already installed.

Purchased from Jon Joyner; (Corvette Forum Member JonJon) in Sierra Vista. So far this car has me grinning from ear to ear. :D

Now I will be selling the 99 Artic White Coupe. I will be listing it for $25,000 on the forum and local paper within the next couple of days.

Talk to you all later. ;)

CONGRATS! You'd better be polishing up your detail skills (pun intended)! You know what they say... once you try black you'll never go back! First Glen and now Phil! Our cruises are going to be awfully dark with all the black Vettes. Maybe an AZ chapter of the black sheep squadron is in order???

Again CONGRATS! :thumbs:

3,503 lbs of trouble
Just purchased a 2003 Black/Black Coupe M6 with 7,800 miles. The nice part, it has an ATI P1SC-1 ProCharger already installed.

Going over to the dark side I see.

Lost another one to the evil empire of the Black Sheep Squadron.

by the way - don't forget to post it in the "for sale" section here. If it sales due to being found on this forum, I will take the $200 and throw a party for A.C.E. with it.

by the way - don't forget to post it in the "for sale" section here.  If it sales due to being found on this forum, I will take the $200 and throw a party for A.C.E. with it.

Thanks to all.

Here is the link for the For Sale post.

For Sale Post

Congrats Phil :cheers:

Hey, if no one qualifies for the finders fee, I'll take it! :D :D :D

Guest NOS_Z06

Sounds nice! :burnout: You sure didn't wait very long to raise the bar a notch or two. :D

It looks like the black 2003's rule...for now! :thumbs:

But I'll bet you passed on a hardtop (eg. Z06) so you could take part in the topless cruises. :yesnod:

Cool :cool I wanna see that baby run...I'm sure I will, sounds like my days of passing most of you MoFo's are over :troll: :thumbs:

Cool  :cool  I wanna see that baby run...I'm sure I will, sounds like my days of passing most of you MoFo's are over  :troll:  :thumbs:

I'll hang at the back of the pack with you Tony! Yeah, right! :smilelol: :smilelol: :smilelol:

Guest XLR8TNC5

Damn, why do I keep missing these posts? HEY CONGRATS TO YOU PHIL on your new black beauty! Of course, I have to tell ya, you are more than welcome to hang with the rest of us Black sheep anytime during a cruise. Sounds like you got the right car to do it also!!! woohoo!

Yes, I agree, it is indeed a great way to start out the new year! Congrats congrats congrats. So, I can't wait to check out that procharger setup and see what she does on the road!

Im very happy for you. Just out of curiosity, what made you decide to upgrade?

Mark picked himself up a little toy the other day as well. But Ill let him tell you all about it. Hint.....look in my sig!

:burnout: ;) :D

Mark picked himself up a little toy the other day as well. But Ill let him tell you all about it. Hint.....look in my sig!

Well, at least it's Medium Spiral Gray / Grey. I like that color and there is not enough of them around on the streets.

Guest XLR8TNC5

YEah, the MSG is hot! *2800* produced in 2003. 2003 was the first year for the MSG to replace the Pewter color. But I think black is still by far the sexiest! (No offense to all the other colored people out there.) LMAO!!! Talk about a double entendre in that sentence! The Firebird is HISTORRRYYYYY! Yes, Mark did talk a lot of GM trashtalk! lol. But I knew eventually he would succomb to FACT and somehow he would see the light. Now, if I could just get him to go back to being a Tony Stewart fan!

Anyway, Phil, when are you planning to bring her out? I seriously cannot wait to see it!

Congrats again!

Tanya

Anyway, Phil, when are you planning to bring her out? I seriously cannot wait to see it!

Congrats again!

Tanya

Well for those that have not seen the new ride I have updated my Avatar and signature with all the goodies.

Vette%200012.jpg

See you all later. :burnout: