Name Tags Available

1jester

It was mentioned at the Detail Day that we have many new members. Some of us have name tags that helps newer members or infrequent members to remember our names and put names with faces. Your name tags can be ordered if you drop by Barrett Stamps and badges, 11238 N. Cave Creek Rd ( 4blocks S of Thunderbird/cactus). They are around 7.00 each) and they have our logo on record. They have a 1-2 day turnaround, so you can get them before the Gila Bend BBQ. If you need someone to order them or pick them up, contact me. 1Jester (Mike)

These are really nice... If you don't have one yet now is the time to get your order in!!!

I haz one, helps put the name with the face FWIW. Nice thing to have at Gila Bend considering we have a few new faces this year

It was mentioned at the Detail Day that we have many new members. Some of us have name tags that helps newer members or infrequent members to remember our names and put names with faces. Your name tags can be ordered if you drop by Barrett Stamps and badges, 11238 N. Cave Creek Rd ( 4blocks S of Thunderbird/cactus). They are around 7.00 each) and they have our logo on record. They have a 1-2 day turnaround, so you can get them before the Gila Bend BBQ. If you need someone to order them or pick them up, contact me. 1Jester (Mike)

Great idea.

• 9 months later...
Guest badbobs95

If anyone wants a name tag, you don't have to drive over there. Just call him and he will make them and mail them to you. It's easy, even I did it. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Guest badbobs95

Yea!

You guys are sooo mean! Stop pickin on me. I moved the other thread to the top. You know, the one that says "Name tag examples"!!! Duh, and I thought I was slow. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Is that "Papa Smurf" pic in the other thread something that can be done on these? I would really like to do a custom one for me if possible. Black/white would be fine as well :thumbs

Guest badbobs95

Is that "Papa Smurf" pic in the other thread something that can be done on these? I would really like to do a custom one for me if possible. Black/white would be fine as well :thumbs

I'm willing to bet he will put 'Mama Smurf ' on it if you want or maybe a picture of Marco would be nice. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

HOLY CRAP! Can you imagine? YUCCO. Posted Image

I'm willing to bet he will put 'Mama Smurf ' on it if you want or maybe a picture of Marco would be nice. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

HOLY CRAP! Can you imagine? YUCCO. Posted Image

AWESOME! I guess I'll work on something unique. What's the dimensions of the name tag, so I can set it up in my app? Marco on my badge? I guess it would be animated then huh? :smilelol