final numbers on C4orce2

C4orce2

Larry, sorry for making waves I wasn't questioning the dyno results, I thought 422 was pretty nice at the wheels with the cam and an auto.

But factoring in the 27% is where I thought it was off.

If it was me I would brag about the 422 at the wheels, those are real numbers and not a guess!

:agree

I say more power to you Larry !!!! :thumbs Sometimes the nay saying can get a bit discouraging when posting this type of information...the guys on CF get down to breaking down the ET slips to minute degree to bring into question the timing gear at the tracks to then attempt to discredit the data that is presented. It never ends :banghead Everyone may have an opinion, but the only one that matters is yours....you got (and posted) the numbers to satisfy several member's curiosity....now you can go out and enjoy her !!!! :yeah:

I say more power to you Larry !!!! :thumbs Sometimes the nay saying can get a bit discouraging when posting this type of information...the guys on CF get down to breaking down the ET slips to minute degree to bring into question the timing gear at the tracks to then attempt to discredit the data that is presented.

It never ends :banghead

Everyone may have an opinion, but the only one that matters is yours....you got (and posted) the numbers to satisfy several member's curiosity....now you can go out and enjoy her !!!! :yeah:

The only safe thing you can do is to highlight your dyno numbers in red in your signature.

I say more power to you Larry !!!! :thumbs Sometimes the nay saying can get a bit discouraging when posting this type of information...the guys on CF get down to breaking down the ET slips to minute degree to bring into question the timing gear at the tracks to then attempt to discredit the data that is presented.

It never ends :banghead

Everyone may have an opinion, but the only one that matters is yours....you got (and posted) the numbers to satisfy several member's curiosity....now you can go out and enjoy her !!!! :yeah:

The only safe thing you can do is to highlight your dyno numbers in red in your signature.

Next time I'm on a dyno, I want the operator to inflate my numbers as much as possible so I can keep from buying any mods....I won't need more than 1,239 RWHP :partydance:

...measured on a DynoJet dyno, comparing those numbers to mine measured on the Dyno Dynamics loaded dyno is like comparing appels to oranges...

This is very true. Even running on 2 dynojets will yield slightly different results. The dyno is a tuning tool, and a basic idea of what the motor can produce. It is also a great window into how it performs throughout the power band. That being said, the DD will always turn in lower numbers than the big drum. Often WAY lower. But when the rubber hits the road ( or melts on it :lol ) and weight is shifting around, its a whole different game.

Congrats on getting your ride dialed in. That is a cool build and I can't wait to see and hear it!

...measured on a DynoJet dyno, comparing those numbers to mine measured on the Dyno Dynamics loaded dyno is like comparing appels to oranges...

This is very true. Even running on 2 dynojets will yield slightly different results. The dyno is a tuning tool, and a basic idea of what the motor can produce. It is also a great window into how it performs throughout the power band. That being said, the DD will always turn in lower numbers than the big drum. Often WAY lower. But when the rubber hits the road ( or melts on it :lol ) and weight is shifting around, its a whole different game.

Congrats on getting your ride dialed in. That is a cool build and I can't wait to see and hear it!

I'm taking it to the BBQ on the 26th. 3 cars shows between now and then. See you then.