Modded the Z06 today mod 1 and 2 of 6 to come!

Guest azz061

the exhaust mod is replacing the perforated inner tubes of the muffler with solid tubes thus allowing a throaty sound. The car sounds like it should have! This now sounds like Victor's with ZR1 exhaust.

Guest badbobs95

Hey Mike, those wheels really look great. I saw your car at Loud Pedal yesterday after they pulled it out. I considered stealing the car but I knew I would have to leave mine so they would know who did the deed! Also, my fingerprints were all over Joe's desk and I I didn't want to get caught. :hunter:lol

Hey Mike, those wheels really look great. I saw your car at Loud Pedal yesterday after they pulled it out. I considered stealing the car but I knew I would have to leave mine so they would know who did the deed! Also, my fingerprints were all over Joe's desk and I I didn't want to get caught. :hunter:lol

lol! no stealing this baby! mods coming soon next is the zr1 spoiler and then well wait and see! only 1 person knows!

I'll guess dual blade wipers? Maybe the Turbonator?

Nope....GS Fenders with a custome Z06 emblem styled after your GS emblem setup :thumbs:lol

I'll guess dual blade wipers? Maybe the Turbonator?

Nope....GS Fenders with a custome Z06 emblem styled after your GS emblem setup :thumbs:lol

:smilelol

the exhaust mod is replacing the perforated inner tubes of the muffler with solid tubes thus allowing a throaty sound. The car sounds like it should have! This now sounds like Victor's with ZR1 exhaust.

:thumbs Grab any sound bites yet?

Teh rims look cool dood! :thumbs Cale, ZR rims would look cool on your GS, go get some and then you can donate those ugly skinny looking things you got now to me!