Loudmike's looking for a Z

Guest LOUDMIKE

Silver is the best color anyway ;) And mine is always for sale for the right price... :P

I like the silver but I know a couple people with them now and want to look a little different than them when we cruise together.

I have had a couple things come up here at work so I have put the car on the back burner but I am now looking for a 2006 coupe in Lemans blue and will be making it FI!! Budget 800 hp of course!!

It would be an honor for you to have a SILVER car!! It's clearly the best color on a Z (besides white, I'm a sucker for Arctic white)

:banannarainbow:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• old yeller

• LastC3

• FNBADAZ06

Guest LOUDMIKE

Ya but to get a white one you have to buy the over priced Ron Fellows Z with the gay red stripe or a 09 or newer and then you can really dish out the chinga!!

fourseventeen

Silver is the best color anyway ;) And mine is always for sale for the right price... :P

I like the silver but I know a couple people with them now and want to look a little different than them when we cruise together.

I have had a couple things come up here at work so I have put the car on the back burner but I am now looking for a 2006 coupe in Lemans blue and will be making it FI!! Budget 800 hp of course!!

FI...dude these cars already come fuel injected :smilelol or wait...maybe you mean FI= Fuggin Insane? ok I know I know...your gonna go forced induction, I get it! If I didnt have a nice warrantee and the price was right I would go for an SC kit myself.

Guest LOUDMIKE

I am going to be looking into both of these cars this weekend. Thanks guys. I am not sure now on the Z06 as I may have a monster build to do and ruining a Z doesnt make sense. But this weekend will finalize everything I hope!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

I know where there will be about 100 Vettes on Saturday. With your "mechanical" abilities you could probably have your choice. I feel safe knowing you've never mentioned Gray as a choice.

I know where there will be about 100 Vettes on Saturday. With your "mechanical" abilities you could probably have your choice.

:smilelol

There is a black 08 for sale and Plaza motors or something along those lines. It's on Scottsdale road near the 202. I went and looked at it and it's not bad.. it has 50k miles, paint needs some love (has bad swirl marks, some chips/scratches) and the front lip has been absolutely destroyed. They're only asking 38k which pretty darn low for an 08, or any Z for that matter. I didn't drive it, but I know it had the mild2wild and a vararam. Frame was straight. Other than that, I have no idea why it was so cheap. A clean 06/07 is more expensive that that car was.

they now have a SC that fits the Z06 and fits under the stock hood ! I think it adds 75rwhp+ at 6-8 psi

Prochargers fit from the beginning...

ya your right... I just saw a article on the new one thats based off the ZR1 .... its now aval for the LS7 , along with the LS3

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a YELLER Z at a great price if you or anyone is thinking about one.WOW

Ya know Mike, a LS3 A6 would be a better choice for several reasons.

10) It doesn't take a lot to make it faster than a stock Z.

9) It can remain N/A.

8) You won't burn up tires trying to launch it.

7) The insurance and plates are cheaper.

6) Much more of a sleeper, so every ricer and LEO won't eye you.

5) Automatics are more consistant than manuals.

4) The initial price is lower. i.e. More $ left for mods.

3) No clutch or axle replacements required.

2) Every good Vette performance shop has at least one track car.

And now the number one reason a LS3 A6 is a better choice than a Z.

Drum roll please!!!!

It's coming.

Wait for it.

Pretty soon now.

1) It's the perfect opportunity to start with a basic car, then do one mod at a time to progressively provide documented proof for your signature line that says:

"Yeah, we can make that faster!"

Beside that, a little competition at the drags would be welcomed. :lol