trying to get 25 post

ghost rider

i think the rule that before i can post in for sale or wanted that i have to have 25 posts is kind of dumb but hey rules are rules so dont read too much into this as i am only trying to get 25 post so i can post in the for sale section as i would like to find some tires for my ride that someone might have a deal on so i think this makes 6 so far so be prepared to have 19 more post most of them just giberish as i dont always have alot to say

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Bigfoot

• Desertdawg

• Ted Y

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do make a post titled "Wanted To Buy....." it'll be allowed usually. Post it in general area, I've never seen someone's post get deleted if you are sincerely looking for something. The post count minimum is there for a reason, too many spammers would join up just to sell miscellaneous junk in their first post. Hell, we've had enough people join up, make dumb one-word comments into dead threads just to get their post count to 25 and then post spam.

Just get involved on the forum, the 25 post minimum comes along pretty quickly. Hell, 417 got there in his first 10 minutes on the forum. :smilelol

Hope this helps.....

For new tires, you can try anmracing2 or Big Poppa who work for Discount Tire or try Loud Pedal Motorsports as they sell new tires too.

If you do make a post titled "Wanted To Buy....." it'll be allowed usually. Post it in general area, Hope this helps.....

Agreed, and one of the Mods should move it for ya!

Guest badbobs95

Hey Mesa boy, you could always do a few posts about how lucky we are to have a forum to spend time on doing nothing constructive :cfdeadagain BUT talking giberish! :smilelol

Ghost, it's all about stopping spammers. As Jim has said, we've had people sigh up just to make one for sale post and are gone. And while some times you might get a great deal, the cons way out weighed the pros and as a group, the ACE community voted to make the minimum. Now, if you're looking for something you need you can do as Jim said and one of us will move it or you can PM me and I'll start one for you. But if you want to sell something, it's not really that bad to get 25 posts. This is a great group of people to get involved with and even hang out with...sometimes. :lol

For new tires, you can try anmracing2 or Big Poppa who work for Discount Tire or try Loud Pedal Motorsports as they sell new tires too.

Ya, um... I sorta have an update to that situation....

Try anmracing or loud Pedal. Big Poppa is no longer employed by Discount Tire Co.

wickedfastvette

Try anmracing or loud Pedal. Big Poppa is no longer employed by Discount Tire Co.

Oh no BP! Sorry to hear that.

Damn dude, what happened? PM me if you want, but that explains why the green beast is for sale. :(

fourseventeen

I have a toaster for sale. Maybe you can buy it then trade it to someone for some tires =D

I have a toaster for sale. Maybe you can buy it then trade it to someone for some tires =D

:facepalm::smilelol

Is it orange?

And is the rubber on the base legs good or do they require a change?

Look who crawled out of the woodwork to hijack a thread.