• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Loud Pedal

• F22trainer

Ok everyone, I'm not sure what this needs, suggestions?...

Keep just like this, but lose the vettes :thumbs

However, since it's GB maybe offer it in desert camo.

Best bet is to just make it and sell them or you will be :banghead. However, should the custom factor be the chosen route, I'd like one with yellow lettering/design on black shirt. I could do without the cars but add "Run" to Gila Bend (Gila Bend Run or Run to Gila Bend). Roger

Dawg, if you need money to get the order in, I have shirt money from the ones I've sold so far. It's not a lot, but it should help.

Can you ask Bill to look at this thread?

Will do.

And smack Mike around a little...

I think I'll pass on that one. :lol

Guest LOUDMIKE

And not that I am the tshirt guy or anything but we could do a basic shirt and then you could pay a little extra and have your shirt customized or we could do a whole new custom shirt or jacket!! Maybe throw a cam or exhaust in as well. IM JUST SAYIN???

Everyone Know All Corvettes Are Red :3gears: ... Everything else is just a mistake :LolLol:

You said it

You do know whose C2 you removed don't you? I have the ability to ban people you know! :toetap

You do know whose C2 you removed don't you? I have the ability to ban people you know! :toetap

It was in my way Jib Jab hater :lol

Ok, so let's go with last years design since it was pretty awesome to begin with.

I believe we can all get custom colors this year with pre-orders.

I'll talk with Mike tomorrow about it and if so a seperate thready will be started for ordering...

Posted Image

Guest LOUDMIKE

I will get with BILL the guy doing the shirts. He will have his people contact your people and schedule a time and someway or another I am sure I will be roped into the middle of it!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

fourseventeen

I like last years logo. I think it should have "2011" on it somewhere though.

I like last years logo. I think it should have "2011" on it somewhere though.

I think putting the year on would encourage folks to buy a new shirt every year. Otherwise what's wrong with mine from last year? I'm just saying....

We thought about putting the year on it last year but were worried about them not selling and we'd have a bunch with old dates. Turns out the date would have been fine, it was the white shirts we needed to worry about. To whomever ends up doing these this year... NO WHITE SHIRTS.

• 2 weeks later...

We are getting a stack of black with white logo for right now, we will hopefully have a store front website up real soon so everyone can custom order all they want .... But that doesn't mean you shouldn't pick up a new shirt for the BBQ, cause we still need to sell what we already bought.