Welcome to Greg Schroeder

1EvilC5

Welcome Greg :howdy

Year of Corvette 2003 Z06

Color Red

Tell us more about your Vette, and maybe post a picture when you get a chance.

Check out the events section, we have a couple of them coming up this month.

Phil... :devil

Guest XLR8TNC5

Welcome to the Forum with your Red Z06! Looking forward to meeting you and the car on an event sometime. Best Wishes.

:burnout Tanya

Guest greg schroeder

Thank you for the welcome.

I come from a family which has had quite a few Corvettes. My father had his first new in 1954 when he was young, then he has had many from then until his last, a 1969 427 for a total of 24 Corvettes over the years. From there, 23 years ago, I got my first Corvette when I was 17 years old. It was a base 1976 350. Man was that cool for the day. I had a blast. Next when 18 I picked up a really nice 1969 427 convertible with L36 engine. Years later I just couldn't resist buying a C5 2003 Z06. I just had to play. I picked up the car used with 600 miles just after a fine gentleman broke the car in for me. Here's an image of the car.

2003.Z06.jpg

and another next to my 1993 Rx-7 with a couple mods.

Here's another image of the car in the garage while I was taking a pic of one of my other favorites before I sold it. It's a 1993 Rx-7 with some mods.

Rx-7.pasenger%20side%20exterior.jpg

Here are a couple G-tech runs of traction control on and traction control off. This is about all I could pull out of the stock F1 tires with 32 psi on a cold winter morning.

2003Z06stock.realisticTimes.TractionCont

If anyone would like to do a G-tech run with their Vette in my little test area I'm up for it. Just shoot me an e-mail. greg.schroeder@cox.net

I currently drive a Superformance Shelby Cobra with a Roush 427R and little stuff added, but I'm very tempted with the new C6 Z06 out. They just keep making Vettes better and better.

Guest XLR8TNC5
I currently drive a Superformance Shelby Cobra with a Roush 427R and little stuff added, but I'm very tempted with the new C6 Z06 out. They just keep making Vettes better and better.

Ahhh, let me guess, Silver with Black Stripes? Saw the pics from the cruise. GORGEOUS COBRA! :thumbs That is actually Mark's (SIDEWINDER) most favorite car ever. Nice!

But you nailed it on the head with your last sentence! :P

I love your old RX-7! I love the Gen and bodystyle! I looked at those when they first came out with the new bodystyle. I could not believe they were as expensive as they were. Gorgeous car. You obviously have great taste in rides!

Tanya

Phoenix FRC

Nice introduction..

Welcome. :thumbs

Being a somewhat of a gear head I hope to see you around..