ACE EMBROIDERY!

Guest LOUDMIKE

Guest LOUDMIKE

We are now pretty well setup to do embroidery!! We have a huge selection of clothing here but can also embroider on your stuff as well. Call for a custom quote or pm me here. Here is a sample of the Jacket and a beanie that I did last night. Pretty Sweet!!! Jacket is $80 and can be done in any color thread combination and the beanie is $14 and I have 5 colors and 2 different styles to choose from.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I dont wear beenies, can you do baseball caps ??? And tell Mike I will get off my butt and get him the art work for the Gila Bend BBQ shirts this weekend!

Yes, we do caps too. We have white and back ones in stock. We can do a 3X for $10 more and we have some in stock ( not embroidered yet ).

Guest LOUDMIKE

We should have some more done this week. I am not sure of my status of Gila Bend but I am sure there will be some stuff there. These jackets can be done in other color threads to customize as well. They take over 5 hours to do so let me know ahead of time so we can make one special for you!!! Lots of different options, styles and colors. I sound like an Old Navy add!!

Yes, we do caps too. We have white and back ones in stock.

We can do a 3X for $10 more and we have some in stock ( not embroidered yet ).

Definitely need to get something going with caps, that could be you hot ticket right there

I'll call you tomorrow about a 3X and get that rollin'!

Oh ya, need an oil change too, do you have AMSoil??

Ken

We normally stock it. Make sure you ask when you call and thx for the biz!

wickedfastvette

So if we bring in our own jacket you can embroider it? Does Mikey do the embroidering?? We ned a pic of Mike sitting there sewing :smilelol

Going in for new jacket and oil change tomorrow! I'll also drop off your DVD David. Remember, ACE event pics?? Hopefully Mike can find my misfire problem too! Thanks Ken

Guest LOUDMIKE

Yes Mike is the one doing the embroidery as well. As far as pictures go there are plenty of those running around on here. Whatever thread and colors you want on pretty much any material.

Going to have to postpone my drop off. Need to fine tune the design. I will be in touch.

Going to have to postpone my drop off. Need to fine tune the design. I will be in touch.

Keep in mind that if it's custom embroidery, we'll have to send the artwork out to have it digitized.