Barrett-Jackson

wickedfastvette

I will be going Thursday and have an extra ticket to the Corvette Seminar at 9 am. Free to whomever claims it first. Already have my B-J show ticket too. :banannarainbow: Post where and when everyone is meeting up please and thank you.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wickedfastvette

• anmracing2

• Phill's Vette

• HarleyPat

We might be getting there a little later than 10ish.... Maybe... Some friends are coming to town and they want to say hi. We will be there with camera gear. See you all there tomorrow for sure.

wickedfastvette

I'm getting there around noon, will be looking for you AnM I will text you when I get there. Harley Pat not sure where everyone is meeting yet, we are just texting each other when we get there, pm me your number and we will text you.

PMing....is that a word? :thankyou:

In "forum" speak, yes. Click the little envelope icon beneath Cherye's avatar, that will take you to the message page so you can "PM" (ing) her

I came up with some "Ford" tickets late last night and I am not proud, the price is right, so I plan to be there today (Thursday). I will try to catch up with some of you. If you have time before you leave, send me a message with your phone number. I see Andrew's number and will try to catch up with him.

Phill's Vette

In "forum" speak, yes. Click the little envelope icon beneath Cherye's avatar, that will take you to the message page so you can "PM" (ing) her

So would PMS mean Private Message Sent? :eek

wickedfastvette

So would PMS mean Private Message Sent? :eek

Well Hmmmmm........................I guess that depends.

wickedfastvette

It's going to be perfect convertible wearher!!!

Is this guy going?

I'm not telling.................................................

I have equipment to drop off for a client at the show, so yes. .. the timing should be around 1 ish. Ill still be on call so i dont know how long I can hang out.

We saw Cherye as we were leaving.... Sorry we missed everyone else. Maybe we'll connect on Saturday. I took tons of pix but I was testing a new camera so I don't know how many actually came out.... LOL! It was good to hear from you Chad. Sorry we had to leave. We woulda' stayed longer and hung out with you. Andrew

wickedfastvette

Had Fun at Barrett glad I at least got to see Andrew and Melissa as I was getting there, sorry I didn't find you Chad even though my phone called you 9 times and I didn't know it! Our little party didn't start until after 5:30 Had a Great time with Marco, Lisa and Robert (Wishbone) We've all got a few pics off our phones to prove we had a good time.

Great job as usual Andrew! :thumbs My Son and I went to Russo Steele today. Great show but I would guess about half the cars as BJ.

Phill's Vette

Cool video AM! I went all day today and may go back for tomorrow's finale. After I recover... I will post some of my pics. :thumbs