Z06 Carbon Edition Raffle 1/13

c7speed

they had computers back when u were young? better yet, they had toasters?!?! didnt realize the toaster has been in existence THAT long

Or sliced bread for that matter...

:leaving

You sure ask a lot of questions, but i guess at your age thats a good thing, it lets you practice your reedin an rytin.

they had computers back when u were young? better yet, they had toasters?!?! didnt realize the toaster has been in existence THAT long

Or sliced bread for that matter...

:leaving

We have officially become friends haha

You sure ask a lot of questions, but i guess at your age thats a good thing, it lets you practice your reedin an rytin.

sorry dwayne, I gotta ask these questions. Our history books in school dont go that far back :jester

thats 2 for Peter, and the big 0 for Dawg.

thats 2 for Peter, and the big 0 for Dawg.

I see your even working on your math... When's the potty training going to start?

Yes we had toasters, but you had to hold it over the fire because electricity wasn't invented yet.

(I tied mine to a stick with the cord so I could get it real close to the flames)

I see your even working on your math... When's the potty training going to start?

2-1... lol

Its crazy to think how im slowly working my way out of the diaper and to the toilet and your slowly working your way back into the diaper. Its funny how that works

make that 3-1 :LolLol:

2-1... lol

Its crazy to think how im slowly working my way out of the diaper and to the toilet and your slowly working your way back into the diaper. Its funny how that works

:smilelol Funny, I'm laffin now but I'm older than Dawg.... :facepalm:

I'll give you the 3 - 1 for now.

But you need to take off your training wheels and go to the autoX.

If you don't show up the score will be 3 - $3100 :wacked:

oh man i really wanted to go to that, but i wont be in town that weekend... :( i've never done autoX and it sounds like tons of fun. but how well will my automatic perform in that? You at least have the tiptronic and paddle shifters for yours so its not as bad. and why 3-3100? its only 70 per person and its not insulting if i dont go. It might insult u tho which would make it 4-1. fail... lol