2000 Bowling Green Vert. 84,xxx miles

Big Poppa

BP the vetteless?, Me no likey either. Lisa will be bummed for ya, OK, I;m bummed for ya. It's a strong man who can make sacrifices like this to better hisself.. :thumbs. I didn't know about all dem mods!

Ya... 5:30. I may have to stay there overnight. Plus, if it's a Saturday, I will have to work. I'm taking this Saturday off to go to Denver, there's no way I can get 2 off in a row.

Ya, I hate reading it too. But, like I say, it is the experiences in life that you cherish, not the possessions. I just want to get my life as a whole on a better track. I'm still car people and will always be Vette people. I'll get another Vette in time, and whatever I have in the interim will just have to do. Plus, I'll always have Marco.

Plus, I'll always have Marco.

Don't forget Chad. :lol

Goes without saying.....

I want to just delete this thread, man this sucks Chris but you got to do what you got to do. Hope you get what you need out of it...

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested or your friends... With ACE membership card I'll let it go for payoff, which at the moment is $17,700. Trying to get out of it before the bank gets it.

I thought of selling off the mods. But it's gonna be a lot of "Dollars plus stock parts" as I don't have most of the stock stuff anymore. Plus... With that cam, I sorta need most of the mods to make it run right. And pulling the cam ain't gonna be cheap. Still a serious thought though. Anyone want some used hot rod Vette parts?

Quicksilver98

I wouldn't mind havin your H/C/I package on my car but I have a feeling the swap would be mega expensive and you would probably have a better chance of selling it with the parts you have now. Besides who in their right mind would put parts back on a car that have 118,000 miles on em...like mine do. Tell ya what... if I win the lottery in the next few weeks I will buy it off you then give it back to you as a gift. Hows that sound? :rockon2:

I wouldn't mind havin your H/C/I package on my car but I have a feeling the swap would be mega expensive and you would probably have a better chance of selling it with the parts you have now. Besides who in their right mind would put parts back on a car that have 118,000 miles on em...like mine do. Tell ya what... if I win the lottery in the next few weeks I will buy it off you then give it back to you as a gift. Hows that sound? :rockon2:

X2

• 2 weeks later...

I have a neighbor who has a 59 Impala, really nice. He just told me he is now looking for a good C5. Not sure is he wants one as good as yours, but I will show him your thread and see if he is interested at about $18,000. His Impala is highly modified so your car could be a good match. One draw back, I know he'd prefer an automatice, but its worth a try.

You might want to contact somebody in Fast Glass, as I heard that a Bowling Green C5 had an incident yesterday and replacement may be a wiser option than repair.

You might want to contact somebody in Fast Glass, as I heard that a Bowling Green C5 had an incident yesterday and replacement may be a wiser option than repair.

Kim and I are in Fast Glass. I'll do some research for you Chris.

werd to the fast glass Eddie and Tom. Larry, let you buddy know that he can have it at $17,500. that goes for the Fast Glass guys too....

werd to the fast glass Eddie and Tom.

Larry, let you buddy know that he can have it at $17,500. that goes for the Fast Glass guys too....

Sent you a PM.