Got the car lowered, thanks to Xtreme

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Daryl (or Darrell, SP) at Xtreme got me in on a moment's notice, and the guys had the car lowered in about twenty minutes. He also gave me some suggestions about the moronic "traction control disengaged/service vehicle soon" issues I have been having. Thank you for a quick and professional job to the guys at Xtreme.

Alex

Guest XLR8TNC5

Did you do stock bolts lower or Extreme Lowering Bolts lower? Can we get pics? :D

I lowered mine on the Extreme Lowering Bolts and did a 3"-3.5" lower rear and 2"-2.5" front. I love it, but man, watch out for those speed bumps! lol.

Would love to see some pics. Nothing looks cooler than a lowered Vette!

Tanya

LoweredAnyone.jpg

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Thanks Tanya, I figured it wouldn't be low enough (hehehe), seeing as though my last four cars sat a few inches off the ground....anyway, I will take some pics tomorrow finally and at some point in time, I'm gonna pull the rest of my hair out because of all the scratches on the car :( But hey, one step at a time. It looks like Extreme Lowering bolts will be the way to go for me, as I don't think I'm too happy with the height where it sits right now, and your car looks fantastic btw.

• 2 weeks later...
sffiredude

Been trying to make time to do it myself. How much did the lowering cost? I am watching for the pics.

:howdy

Guest XLR8TNC5

You know what, the estimate I have on my receipt includes everything else I had done at the same time, so I do not know the cost or the breakdown of what I was charged for JUST the lowering, but PM Mike at AZP&S and he will get ya that quote. The bolts were 27 buckaroos.

Here is a pic I got Sunday of the car. It looks pretty cool seeing what it looks like driving down the road.

Tanya

post-3-1147150217.jpg