• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Eddie44

• HarleyPat

Dwayne,

Velocity Vettes will be joining, don't know how many at the present moment but will let you know ASAP!

Look forward to seeing all you guys and gals again!

Ed Frias

Velocity Vettes

www.velocityvettes.org

Ed, Please let me know by Sunday!

fourseventeen

I am not 100% sure I will be making it after all =( I got into some discussion today about shooting photos for an event this next weekend so we will see how negotiations pan out but its not lookin good for the bbq. We will see.

I am not 100% sure I will be making it after all =( I got into some discussion today about shooting photos for an event this next weekend so we will see how negotiations pan out but its not lookin good for the bbq. We will see.

you will be missed bro. Long time no see.

Sorry to hear this, Jay. Trouble with the center caps install?

Dwayne: Please add a new couple who are going to join ACE, Bing and Judy. They just picked up a 2006 Sunset Orange Vert from Parker (the one Yuma Rich posted). They are having computer trouble and will continue to try to register, but they wanted to make sure we put them in for this trip. :rockon2: Dianne

fourseventeen

No someone stole 3 of my wheels. they couldnt get the forth one off. FUGGER! Actually the center caps havent arrived yet...them laggers. BUT duty calls, gotta make some money to recover from that big vacation. We will see what happens. If I do make it out to Gila Bend I wont be able to stay more then about an hour...so we will see.

ls1mazdavette

No someone stole 3 of my wheels. they couldnt get the forth one off. FUGGER! Actually the center caps havent arrived yet...them laggers. BUT duty calls, gotta make some money to recover from that big vacation. We will see what happens. If I do make it out to Gila Bend I wont be able to stay more then about an hour...so we will see.

I was looking forward to seeing your Vette.That thing looks mean.

I hope you can make it.

Thanks

fourseventeen

thx ls1mazda. We will see but right now its looking like money has to come before fun and its about 80% sure I will be working that weekend both sat and sunday. I may try to get away to at least drop by to say hi but thats a long way out from surprise where I will be working.

Tucson peeps - I started a thread in the Tucson section to get a caravan started from Tucson. If you're from Tucson / SE Arizona and want to join some others for a nice drive up, chime in on the other thread. Malcolm

Velocity Vettes up to 8 as of today!

Come on Ed, you know the routine, is that 8 Corvettes with up to 16 people or 8 people with 4 Corvettes ?????

I need to know how many Happy Meals to order!

Chris let me know if the other couple is fer sure or not!

Chuck, any word on Ferrel or Wilt94 ?

List updated

fourseventeen

Oh man there is happy meals!!! sh*t dont tell my sife or hell is gonna break loose if I tell her we cant go! :smilelol

Guest racingchester

Talked to Ferrell and he is coming...Donna (wilt94) indicated early on in the thread her and husband were coming.... Wilt94 replied post # 98......

Ok, thanks! Added BGSLVR, welcome to ACE! :howdy Everyone start thinking about bringing some deserts please !!!