9th Annual Gila Bend Cruise and BBQ

Desertdawg

Is anyone in the Northwest Valley/Glendale/Peoria area wanting to meet at the Walmart parking lot at 83rd Ave and Union Hills? We could depart no later than 9:45 and then meet the West Side group in Avondale prior to Gila Bend.

Good with that also.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Eddie44

• HarleyPat

We've just had a conflict appear that is work/shop related that is not going to allow us to join you all ......... can't tell you how disappointed we are ..... was so looking forward to showing off the new wheels and my new MOST AWESOME ACE jacket !!! :facepalm: we be bummin ...................:banghead

Do the eastsiders have a gathering spot? Any eastsiders want to caravan?

Check out the first post to this thread. Instructions for all locations are there. :)

theChad, theWife, and theVette are all "Maybe's". Pending a sitter for the young'n's.. just because we don't really want to have to drive 2 vehicles. No 2+2 seating in theVette. :partydance:

Is anyone in the Northwest Valley/Glendale/Peoria area wanting to meet at the Walmart parking lot at 83rd Ave and Union Hills? We could depart no later than 9:45 and then meet the West Side group in Avondale prior to Gila Bend.

Sounds like a plan.

wickedfastvette

Sounds like a plan.

:werd:

Sorry to see you can't make it Hal! Added thechad and the rest of the "the" stuff to the maybe list!

I'm in 100% now! It won't be theWife, but a friend instead. See ya all there! Hold me a BBQ tshirt and a calendar!

You have four of us already listed Yuma Rich & eSTHER Major Gary & Maria Halford George Martinez ls1mazdavette Tom Counts06Yumavette Add the following from Yuma: Pygmy - Dave & Sherry Champagne RojoSi5 - Janie Robinson & Malcolm Michael & Ruth Christensen Floyd & Lynda Ford Frank Rose & ?? Mike Norquist + 1 Dave Horn & ?? Joe Mitchell - solo Patrick Bailey +1 Bob & Cyndi Robinson :partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance:

only if you're in the front of ME .... :cfdeadagain

Fixed it for you Hal :lol

Yes Jay, I will cook a little food for everyone! :eek

Added Wilt and Ferrel to the maybe list....... :toetap

Added Mike :jester and Kingron, updated thechad from maybe to the list.

Norse Pagan and a whole gaggle of Yuma people got added too!

That's 78 Corvette's, damn I better get to cooking! Posted Image

That's 78 Corvette's, damn I better get to cooking!

Holy smokes, you'll be able to see Gila Bend from space!

Sir,actually that's 77 1/2 Vettes,1/2 Mazda.

That's 77 Vettes and I Japanese step-child :lol

Dwayne,

Velocity Vettes will be joining, don't know how many at the present moment but will let you know ASAP!

Look forward to seeing all you guys and gals again!

Ed Frias

Velocity Vettes

www.velocityvettes.org