• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Eddie44

• HarleyPat

Guest LOUDMIKE

I will be driving the chase vehicle down there so if anyone needs anything hauled down let me know. I will have ACE swag as well so bring moooooola!!!!

Wait a minute....I thought SWAG was free stuff!! Bringing moola anyway...gots to have ACE stuff (swag or not) :banannarainbow: Fader Monkey needs a new T shirt! While we are there lets talk about Cold Air Intakes.. :partydance:

I will be driving the chase vehicle down there so if anyone needs anything hauled down let me know. I will have ACE swag as well so bring moooooola!!!!

hey will there be any button shirts ot just T'S

I'm in for either one xxl (because i"m fat)

Do we have kid sizes???? my daughter would want a red one

Guest LOUDMIKE

We will bring what I have. There will be regular ACE tshirts, bbq tshirts. A few coats, maybe hats and a few other shirts. We will be able to take some orders for custom stuff depending on what it is. We are now the ultimate force in the universe. We can make you faster and sexier!! Sorry Marco that last part does not apply to you!!

We will bring what I have. There will be regular ACE tshirts, bbq tshirts. A few coats, maybe hats and a few other shirts. We will be able to take some orders for custom stuff depending on what it is. We are now the ultimate force in the universe. We can make you faster and sexier!!

!

PRICES

We will bring what I have. There will be regular ACE tshirts, bbq tshirts. A few coats, maybe hats and a few other shirts. We will be able to take some orders for custom stuff depending on what it is. We are now the ultimate force in the universe. We can make you faster and sexier!!

Sorry Marco that last part does not apply to you!!

Posted Image

Sorry Marco that last part does not apply to you!!

:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

Posted Image

Is anyone in the Northwest Valley/Glendale/Peoria area wanting to meet at the Walmart parking lot at 83rd Ave and Union Hills? We could depart no later than 9:45 and then meet the West Side group in Avondale prior to Gila Bend.

Is anyone in the Northwest Valley/Glendale/Peoria area wanting to meet at the Walmart parking lot at 83rd Ave and Union Hills? We could depart no later than 9:45 and then meet the West Side group in Avondale prior to Gila Bend.

Probably down for that :thumbs

I'm up NE but I'll be come around the 101 and meeting up out west.

Is there still the NE group meeting as originally planned, or has it changed?

West side group Meet at I-10 and Estrella Parkway on McDowell (BevMo/Toys R Us parking lot) Leave at 10:15 am or after all other groups arrive. Did this change?

I'm up NE but I'll be come around the 101 and meeting up out west.

Is there still the NE group meeting as originally planned, or has it changed?

No, hasn't changed. Still meeting there but I figured it would be quicker going out the 101 than through town.