C4 Wanted

Guest LT4ME

Guest LT4ME
I think it may be hard to use it as a daily since it's in such nice shape.

My thoughts exactly. I'll certainly start eating lunch at work a lot more than I ever did before and not doing any "errand running" with it on weekends.

congrats...

The pic may be at a weird angle...but the front bumper color appears to be off the car a little bit?

It's probably just the angle/lighting...

Guest XLR8TNC5

Congratulations on your new C4! WOOHOO! So, are you and wife going to join us at Hooters this coming next weekend?

Tanya

Guest LT4ME
congrats...

The pic may be at a weird angle...but the front bumper color appears to be off the car a little bit?

It's probably just the angle/lighting...

No, it's just the pic. :D

Guest LT4ME
So, are you and wife going to join us at Hooters this coming next weekend?

Tanya

Not sure about that. My Father-in-law is coming to town next weekend, and while he is a big gearhead (his best friend takes C1s and puts C5 interiors in them, you may have seen his handy work at Pavilions, as his last masterpiece was bought by a person in Scottsdale who takes it to Pavilions all the time), I'm not really sure what's on our schhedule and when he has to be taken back to the airport.

F22trainer
"What a long, strange trip it's been..."

This beauty has spent its entire existence living a pampered life in a garage. The paint is so shiny it almost looks like glass.

The guy was heartbroken to let it go, but he was selling it to free up some money to do something nice for his son, who is disabled.

We rushed out to the bank, with only 15 minutes to get there, get a cashier's check and get back to him and managed to make it without a hitch.

So, my search is over. CnV lost out. Elite Automotive Group lost out. But, this guy's son won. And we came in a close second. ;)

WAY TO GO!!!!

I gotta tell ya I'm happy for ya. No great loss RE: CnV. Had I not run a CARFAX on the one they tried to sell me, I would not have learned they were fooling me on the mileage. After that I had 'em bend over pretty good if they wanted to do business and got a pretty good deal - along with a warranty. Should have bought the thing - I could have owned the dealership!!

Anyway, I'll look forward to seeing her in person, meeting you and sharing the rest of the details.

Looks like you made the right move!!! :smilelol

CONGRAT'S and enjoy - see you 'round town.

Michael

post-4-1146587130.jpg

F22trainer

My thoughts exactly. I'll certainly start eating lunch at work a lot more than I ever did before and not doing any "errand running" with it on weekends.

By the way...

she's definitely a 10!

Guest LT4ME

By the way...

she's definitely a 10!

:D Thanks! :D

• 2 weeks later...