Getting your Corvette Serviced

Guest azcardinalsfan

Guest azcardinalsfan

I am looking for a little help finding the best place to take care of getting my C6 serviced. Can anyone give me some experiences from Phoenix dealership that they have used for getting their Corvette serviced?

Thanks for your help!

I am looking for a little help finding the best place to take care of getting my C6 serviced.  Can anyone give me some experiences from Phoenix dealership that they have used for getting their Corvette serviced?

Thanks for your help!

Dealerships?

i guess it depends on what kind of "service" you are referring to

hmmmm, Tim would tell you the one in avondale - not sure where it's at.

Mike might mention AZ Power&Sound in Tempe

Glenn WILL tell you ADS in Chandler

if Dan were here, he might say Bromleys

Joe might mention Classic Gold in Tempe

other than that, not sure, i don't take ANY car to the dealer - but my last experience for service was at ADS in Chandler

:drinkers

I believe Tim and a couple others would highly recommend Gateway Chev in Avondale. One of the Service Writers is a Vette owner and they do good work if you want a dealer.

Myself I only take the Vette to a dealer for warranty work and I'm about 16k mi and a year out of warranty.

Are you looking for warranty work to be completed?

I usually have taken my Corvettes into Thorobred Chevrolet in Chandler for warranty work. The service manager owns a Corvette and understands the care we want.

My service contact is Warren. Phone: (480) 899-0131

For High Performace work Mike at Arizona Power & Sound.

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Now, if you guys can just tell me if you've fixed anyone's vette with the electrical ground issues (which I have plenty of), that would be great. I am specifically talking about the service vehicle soon/traction system needs repair/lights going on/off etc etc etc, that would be wonderful.

Now, if you guys can just tell me if you've fixed anyone's vette with the electrical ground issues (which I have plenty of), that would be great.  I am specifically talking about the service vehicle soon/traction system needs repair/lights going on/off etc etc etc, that would be wonderful.

oh oh oh, i have your fix right here

read this thread over on corvetteforum.com

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1372316

sounds like you have similar symptoms as this guy - give it a read, "might" be an easy fix!

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Thanks for the heads-up. I seem to be having the combo problems that I've read on CF.com...such as the ignition switch/bad connectors at the grounds issues as reported by many others. Its driving me up the wall.

I believe Tim and a couple others would highly recommend Gateway Chev in Avondale. One of the Service Writers is a Vette owner and they do good work if you want a dealer.

:agree

Can someone give me the name of the service writer in the vette so I can request him? Thanks! :D

John Sheldon # 623-478-7708 or 623-932-4389. :thumbs