NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Anyone going to Cruise In /ZO6 Fest /Vette Museum?

BSeery

Is anyone going to be attending any events at the Corvette Museum in the near future?

If so, let me know.

Yeah I am......

Oh wait, you said near future. :huh

Nevermind!

Be sure to take some pics of the ACE logo in the middle of it all.....That is if your still proud enough to wear your ACE tshirt...

Yeah I am......

Oh wait, you said near future. :huh

Nevermind!

Be sure to take some pics of the ACE logo in the middle of it all.....That is if your still proud enough to wear your ACE tshirt...

Sorry -- they made me turn in all that stuff at the border. :P

--- I still have the ACE plate on the front of the Vette and will be wearing my ACE shirt to Cruise In Friday night before Memorial Day.

at over 3 bucks a gallon... who can afford to drive a vette anymore... I take my honda everwhere now... :burnout

I am trying to work my schedule so that I can get there to one in June, do not remember the specifics, as I just returned from out of town. My vette not only goes fast :burnout:burnout but I get 30 mpg on the highway, so the gas price is not a problem. Even in town I am getting 17.4 mpg. :rolf I am trying to coordinate my wifes summer job schedule so that she can participate with me. I can let you know as soon as I get it figured out. If I can time it correctly, then I can use my expense money for the trip, and not only write it off but pay for it with someone elses money.

My vette has 60# injectors vs the original 28#... and runs on 107 octane on high boost... I suppose I could turn it down... but why the hell would I want to... :)

My vette not only goes fast :burnout:burnout but I get 30 mpg on the highway, so the gas price is not a problem. Even in town I am getting 17.4 mpg. :rolf

:withstupid

i get super gas mileage when i keep my foot out of it!

but that doesn't happen often!

mostly i get 7MPG :leaving

I'm going to the Z06 Fest in July. :thumbs

Get with Ken and see if he is still coming or not. He was talking about the ZO6 fest, but then sold his Z and got a C4.