2011 ACE Calendar

LastC3

What's your pleasure  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So what are y'll thinkin ...... need to get a printer lined up if we're doing wall or desk calendars .... we'll poll later as to who what in ....as soon as we determine what ... Electronic ... am thinking of just putting together anyways ... will post up a sample later ... And does someone have a printer who can do this .... I found a place on line ... did the design myself ... looked really cool ... but for 150 they would $15 a piece ... and to Jay's point in another thread .... might be too much mula for a paper calendar ....... but if we had a sponsor .... ??? plug you best idea ........ :rockon2:

I voted for wall calender as I want to send some to family since Grape will be in there. Not sure about the sponsor though. I guess as long as the ads aren't over bearing to take up all the room it might be worth doing.

I'd pay $15. However we could maybe solicit just some "CHOICE" sponsors here and there, only to subsidize the cost in case we don't get 150 aceholes who wanna pony up $15. Just spitballing, but hit up Classic Gold, LPM, Strutt, Ed's boss, Discount Tire, etc....

I like the idea of sponsorship. I'm poor and not inclined to spend too much on a calendar...never have been...especially since mine won't be in it. :lol

I like the idea of sponsorship. I'm poor and not inclined to spend too much on a calendar...never have been...especially since mine won't be in it. :lol

I would have sponsored the whole thing, but I'm not in it! :neener_neener:

I'd pay $15. However we could maybe solicit just some "CHOICE" sponsors here and there, only to subsidize the cost in case we don't get 150 aceholes who wanna pony up $15.

Just spitballing, but hit up Classic Gold, LPM, Strutt, Ed's boss, Discount Tire, etc....

If Eddie and Ted give up donuts they'd have enough to sponsor it all......just saying :lol

fourseventeen

Yeah I think if you can get a sponsor or 2 to cover the cost thats a great idea.

I'd pay $15. However we could maybe solicit just some "CHOICE" sponsors here and there, only to subsidize the cost in case we don't get 150 aceholes who wanna pony up $15.

Just spitballing, but hit up Classic Gold, LPM, Strutt, Ed's boss, Discount Tire, etc....

If Eddie and Ted give up donuts they'd have enough to sponsor it all......just saying :lol

Don't hold your breath old man!

Only if you give up sheep.

Coulter Cadillac will pitch in.

Talk to a friend who's in printing last night and he said he could do small quantities for us. Once we get the format figured out I can ask him for quote. Maybe for the 2012 calendar we should have multi-car shots for some months? Organize around events? Somebody on here should be able to snap a decent picture... :hunter

fourseventeen

I can try to snap a decent picture if we set stuff up around events lol. Ed...way to step up with Cadi!

• 2 weeks later...

still working on locating a printer (local) ... the online guys don't do much except for our pix .... need to get our logo on as well as logos for sponsors .... i'm off all this week so should be able to get something going .... certainly open to recommendations .....

I would have sponsored the whole thing, but I'm not in it! :neener_neener:

:agree But I guess if you don't play you can't win :burnout2

There is a possibility that I have a line on a local printer. I'm looking into it. If it works out, I'll see what I can do about a quote. Are the images in RAW format or JPEG? Andrew

Oh, and the images need to be minimun of 300 DPI @ full size. I'm not sure what the images are sized at that you are using. I know the ones that I took, that no one voted on BTW :facepalm: , are a lot bigger than that..... I'm waiting to see what she can do for us.