Anyone into RC cars, trucks or buggies?

fourseventeen

Get some forged three piece ones that are color coordinated.

:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• Loud Pedal

• Two Fangs

• anmracing2

I have 4 Tmaxx (the first version) never could keep all 4 running at the same time so I spent my time making them run while the 3 girls had all the fun... I could probably sell a few of them if anyone is interested....

You're really going to make me put my buggy back together aren't you... That thing got stupid expensive quick. Every fricking race you brake a part and as Dave said it's $7 or more per piece. It adds up fast.

We had two team associates and one losi stadium trucks. Its amazing how much money can go into RC racing.its lots of fun though.

fourseventeen

yup its way expensive...you dont even want to know how much I got into this thing already!

fourseventeen

lol. Just gonna have her tuned by Nic but thats about it for now. with this new hobby, xmas time, laughlin run for new years and a big vacation at the end of Jan my azz is brookkeeee

Used to race them often. Always a Kyosho fan boy. Started with the Burns, the Turbo Burns, then the MP-5, MP-6, MP-7 and MP-7.5. When the MP-777 came out, I was pretty much done. In Houston there were a a dozen or so 1/8 off-road tracks and two different points series. Out here, there was really nothing. I sold all of it on ebay about 4 years ago. Now I only have a little nitro on-road car that I blaze up and down the street on occasion.

fourseventeen

Here is the truck as it sits finally all together. I painted the body myself...not to bad for my first time painting a model car. Gonna use this as my practice body, I have a local painter doing me up a custom body the first week in Jan.

I guess no new mods for the real car any time soon then. :lol

Why ???!!...when the R/C car is faster anyways !!!! :smilelol

J/K Jay

fourseventeen

Yes my RC car is faster then your Z06 at the moment now isnt it Victor :smilelol

Losi

Posted Image

As you can see, my feet got in the way of the camera....... :facepalm:

Associates

Posted Image

These are my old schoolers......