Anyone into RC cars, trucks or buggies?

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

Anyone around the Phoenix area who is into RC? Anyone get out to the tracks at Fear Farm or Nitro Pit @ Speedworld?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• Loud Pedal

• Two Fangs

• anmracing2

I love those things. I have a tricked out E-Revo, a nitro Revo, and a couple slashes. My next door neighbor has a sweet track dug in into his back yard that we blow off steam on. I don't know how on earth he talked his wife into that one but he should get some sort of award for that. :lol You should come out sometime. Word has it the track is going hot this weekend. :burnout2

I don't know how on earth he talked his wife into that one but he should get some sort of award for that. :lol

well, let's start with the paved ACTIVE runway in the back yard...

SILVER BULLET C5

Anyone around the Phoenix area who is into RC? Anyone get out to the tracks at Fear Farm or Nitro Pit @ Speedworld?

YEAH I'VE GOT TO REVO TRUCKS BUT HAVEN'T BEEN THERE.

I have a tricked out E-Revo, a nitro Revo, and a couple slashes.

Dave,

Speaking of that, I was possibly gonna be buying one of the rc trucks at

the races this past weekend but Mike said not to because you're like a dealer

or something for these things and he said we could do a lot better on price

getting one through you instead of buying one from the seller at the races.

Any truth to that, I hope?

Let me know. Thanks :rockon2:

fourseventeen

I just ordered up a Nitro 1/8 scale Hot Bodies D8T race roller. Now I just need to figure out what motor and electronics I am gonna order. Once its all set up I would love to come check out your neighbors track (assuming its dirt).

Sounds like we have a bashing weekend lining up. :)

Between my neighbor and I we have earned some good discounts at the local hobby shop. I would suggest going with the e-revo. The slashes are cool but it doesn't take long before you want to go bigger. The Revo takes a bit more abuse because of the long suspension travel and design.

I just ordered up a Nitro 1/8 scale Hot Bodies D8T race roller. Now I just need to figure out what motor and electronics I am gonna order. Once its all set up I would love to come check out your neighbors track (assuming its dirt).

Well get crackin' man. The weather is perfect. And it's made up pimarily of dirt and big air. :thumbs

One thing about this hobby, you better be ready to buy some $7 plastic pieces because you WILL break them. Can already see you Jay.... "$12 for THAT? WTF?" :lol

fourseventeen

LOL naw I have owned an RC nitro truck before (an RC10T and a Traxxas Tmax 2.5). I am building a full race truggy so I know its not cheap! lol. So what shop do you buy stuff from Dave? And what kind of deal can you get on stuff? I need a .21 motor, pipe, RX/TX set up, Servos, battery packs (LIPOs?) and a charger.

LOL naw I have owned an RC nitro truck before (an RC10T and a Traxxas Tmax 2.5). I am building a full race truggy so I know its not cheap! lol.

So what shop do you buy stuff from Dave? And what kind of deal can you get on stuff? I need a .21 motor, pipe, RX/TX set up, Servos, battery packs (LIPOs?) and a charger.

Just don't try to change wheels or put a carbon fiber roof liner in that bad boy and you should be all set. :)

Between my neighbor and I we have earned some good discounts at the local hobby shop. I would suggest going with the e-revo. The slashes are cool but it doesn't take long before you want to go bigger. The Revo takes a bit more abuse because of the long suspension travel and design.

Well get crackin' man. The weather is perfect. And it's made up pimarily of dirt and big air. :thumbs

One thing about this hobby, you better be ready to buy some $7 plastic pieces because you WILL break them. Can already see you Jay.... "$12 for THAT? WTF?" :lol

Is there ANYTHING Dave can't do? HMMMMMM...........

LOL naw I have owned an RC nitro truck before (an RC10T and a Traxxas Tmax 2.5). I am building a full race truggy so I know its not cheap! lol.

So what shop do you buy stuff from Dave? And what kind of deal can you get on stuff? I need a .21 motor, pipe, RX/TX set up, Servos, battery packs (LIPOs?) and a charger.

PM me exactly what you're looking for and I can get pricing for you. The guy that owns the shop is good friends with my neighbor but he's kinda quirky. I get batteries online because we run some monster packs and even he can't beat the prices we found.

RC cars/trucks are cool and lots of fun, but this is WAY more funny...

Just don't try to change wheels or put a carbon fiber roof liner in that bad boy and you should be all set. :)

Guest LOUDMIKE

For the record I didnt say Dave was a dealer but would know where to buy the coolest stuff for the least amount of money. Way to roll the bus. HONK HONK!!! Anyways stuff is cool. I will play with my rusted Hot Wheels from 1972! You guys suck!!

Phill's Vette

Is there ANYTHING Dave can't do? HMMMMMM...........

Posted Image

?

For the record I didnt say Dave was a dealer but would know where to buy the coolest stuff for the least amount of money. Way to roll the bus. HONK HONK!!!

Mikey,

I posted that you said Dave was a dealer "(or something)".

Basically you told me not to get one at the track because I could

get a better deal on one through Dave. :crazy

Now get your panties out of a bunch....... :rant

Guest LOUDMIKE

For the record I didnt say Dave was a dealer but would know where to buy the coolest stuff for the least amount of money. Way to roll the bus. HONK HONK!!!

Mikey,

I posted that you said Dave was a dealer "(or something)".

Basically you told me not to get one at the track because I could

get a better deal on one through Dave. :crazy

Now get your panties out of a bunch....... :rant

Ha Ha now that is funny. ME and Panties in a bunch. Everyone on here knows I whine. I don't bunch panties. :rockon2:

fourseventeen

Hurry up Adam buy an RC truck. I gotz minez so lets rollz yo! All I need to do now is buy some 20's for this whip