NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Where's Dan?

knkayotte

3,503 lbs of trouble

Best I can tell his last post was back in March, did I miss a thread?

I was just wondering about him the other day....

Is it time to send out a search party???? :party

Great minds....oh wait, can't be talking about us. He came to my mind Tues or Wed and I wondered where he'd been.

Hope he didn't get caught in that damn time machine of Doc's :lol

He may be waiting for a lightning storm and we all know how rare that is here in AZ. :lol

I just emailed him. We'll see what response I get. Hope everything's okay!!!

Great minds....oh wait, can't be talking about us. He came to my mind Tues or Wed and I wondered where he'd been.

He may be waiting for a lightning storm and we all know how rare that is here in AZ. :lol

Very Funny Eddie

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Melissa was asking about him yesterday too.... She was gonna' start a thread about this and decided to pm him instead, I'm not sure if she did though....

I haven't heard from him since the third of April. He said that between two jobs he has very little time for much of anything. We're gonna' look for him at the Pavilions tonight.....

Hope to see some of you out there too.......

Andrew

Yes, I pm'd a couple weeks ago with no reply. I'm feeling shunned. Hope to see him at pavs tonight - I was starting to think you wiseacres beat him up and left him in the 'trunk' of the dmc for April Fools. :crazy

M~

Guest Kens06

This is a strange thread!!

The reason I started the '1st Sat of the month meeting' thread is because Dan used to push Split Window all the time (until they closed) and the last time I saw him was the Gila Bend run!!

The flux capacitor must be on back order!!

Ken

I wonder if the bug spraying at his place got out of hand....

Not implying that Dan is related to the insect world or anything like that... :eek

I wonder if the bug spraying at his place got out of hand....

Not implying that Dan is related to the insect world or anything like that... :eek

isn't that like nerve gas? :leaving

i too was thinking about him the other day, as he wanted to buy my car, and just before i sold it i was wondering if his financial position was improving.

DAN what up yo? we all have our differences here, hope we didn't scare ya off! :toetap

I just emailed him. We'll see what response I get. Hope everything's okay!!!

Same here...I posed the same question in the "Emissions thread". He always had some interesting info about that kind of stuff.

come in Dan...over!

He wasn't even at Pavilions with his Windex!?!?!?!?!?! :D

Seriously, I hope everything is ok..... Give us a call if you need anything Dan. Your friends are worried about ya'....

602-762-0348

Andrew

3,503 lbs of trouble

I called Dan.

He was out driving circles on the GM test track.

Dan said he had a pretty good job but the management sucked, so he left that place. He is currently back working GM Mon-Fri and Mercedes testing on the weekend.

He's alive and ticking, just been too busy to post or get out to the Pavilions. He says he still takes the Delorean out on Sunday to Sonic, so he still gets quality time with his car.

3,503 lbs of trouble

I called Dan.

Dan said he had a pretty good job but the management sucked, so he left that place. He is currently back working GM Mon-Fri and Mercedes testing on the weekend.

He's alive and ticking, just been too busy to post or get out to the Pavilions. He says he still takes the Delorean out on Sunday to Sonic, so he still gets quality time with his car.

what sonic is he at on sundays?

maybe we should surprise him and meet him there and say HI! :howdy

3,503 lbs of trouble

I called Dan.

what sonic is he at on sundays?

maybe we should surprise him and meet him there and say HI! :howdy

I think it's in Tempe, just don't know which one. He lives near 48th and Baseline.