NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What happened to 1st Sat lunch gatherings?

Guest Kens06

Guest Kens06

Have we dropped the tradition that brought me to this forum in the first place??

It was usually a different Hooter's or Split Window, now zilch!

Not even a recommendation??

Wass up homies, where is the love for the things that brought us together??? :rolf

Just asking, because it was ONE thing I always counted on to see the group!!

I may miss a run or dyno day, but always counted on seeing the core group, having some wings and seeing friends and meeting newbies face to face!! :thumbs:thumbs

I don't go to "The Pavs", but I think we should reinstate the old "Pav's preamble"!!

Comments welcome!!

Ken

Bryan used to set up most of those - AND he also asked for suggestions.

Step up ken, and put something in the events section.

good idea...

I'm flying tomorrow (Sat) from 9-11 am. out of Wms./Gateway - Anyone want to meet at Hooters on Power Road at noonish??????? I should actually be there about 11:30.

I know it's not the first Saturday or anything...but hey wings are wings and Hooters are, well, Hooters!

Guest Kens06

What is there to SET UP?

The only Hooters that has the space to make 'Corvette' only parking is at Power and 60! ONE time we actually got pics of the black Corvettes and Hooter's girls!!

Like I said, It was never a CAR thing!!

We met where ever, as a prelim to the 'Corvette Sat' at the Pav's!!

I still like the idea!

Comments would be, where to start, east or west side??

Let's start with Hooter's and when we find out which side of town wins, I can call that shop and give them a 'heads up'!!

I vote for the one west of Chandler/I-10 as a restart!

Kind of in the middle!!

Ken

Guest Kens06
good idea...

I'm flying tomorrow (Sat) from 9-11 am. out of Wms./Gateway - Anyone want to meet at Hooters on Power Road at noonish??????? I should actually be there about 11:30.

I know it's not the first Saturday or anything...but hey wings are wings and Hooters are, well, Hooters!

Michael,

I'm gonna go watch hill-billy racin tamara or I'd drive out for lunch!!

Ken

What is there to SET UP?

The only Hooters that has the space to make 'Corvette' only parking is at Power and 60! ONE time we actually got pics of the black Corvettes and Hooter's girls!!

I still like the idea!

Let's start with Hooter's and when we find out which side of town wins, I can call that shop and give them a 'heads up'!!

Kind of in the middle!!

Ken

yeah - some GREAT PHOTOS with the girls! and the 'vettes.

I REALLY enjoyed that run!

I'll plan on stopping just in case - and if I'm solo eees ok too!

What is there to SET UP?

I still like the idea!

Kind of in the middle!!

Ken

I was just at that Hooters last night. Some nice looking ones too..... :D

Some of us just had dinner about a week ago there when Bryan was in town, parking was horrible that night. It could be better on a Saturday afternoon.

Phil... :devil

Kind of in the middle!!

Ken

Sounds good to me. May 6 at 11:00? :) Robert :burnout

I'm out for this one. I'll be working in Sedona that day :angry

Guest Sidewinder
good idea...

Michael,

I'm gonna go watch hill-billy racin tamara or I'd drive out for lunch!!

Ken

I'll holler atcha through the screen door to come over Saturday. :smilelol

good idea...

I will go have lunch at Hooters Today at the Power and US60 at 11:30 AM.

The wife has to work so, why not have a nice lunch.

See you there Michael.

Who else wants to join us.

Phil... :devil

I got tix for Big Boys at West World...going to look at more stuff I can't afford!

If I get bored I will swing by! Doug Bromley has my car so I will be on the bike.

I am going to try and make it, I am so hungry right now that it sounds like the best idea ever. I just have to try to get out of the shop at a reasonable time. See ya later (hopefully). Joe

Sorry I missed ya Phil and Robert...flight got postponed - then cancelled...

hope ya had a few for me - catch ya next time!

Michael

did i miss something today?

:cuss

oh well, i think i'm gonna hang out here for a few, then roll up to the pavs - anyone else home bored?

As far as I know the first Saturday lunch hasn't been missed. In March we met at Famous Dave's in Chandler. April's 1st Saturday happened to fall on the 1st and Dwayne did his Mystery Run.

now if you all can figure a spot out for May 6th all will be good.

Personally, I will be cruising down to Lynchburg to have lunch and get my car ready for Cruise In at the end of the month.

Personally, I will be cruising down to Lynchburg to have lunch and get my car ready for Cruise In at the end of the month.

yada! yada! yada! We don't want to hear it! :angry

I think Chris should buy everyone a round seeing as he came into some money today. See what happens when you hang out in the C4 Parts For Sale, Chris. We know all and see all,LOL. Congrats on the sale. Robert :burnout

I think Chris should buy everyone a round seeing as he came into some money today. See what happens when you hang out in the C4 Parts For Sale, Chris. We know all and see all,LOL. Congrats on the sale. Robert :burnout

come into money? i'm still paying off the mods and "de-mods" i had done to my FRC - so it'll be a LONG time until i come into some money!

and besides - no payment has been received yet! :P

Ok, we'll let you slide this time, but if the cam sells then it's DRINKS ALL AROUND. Seeya, Robert P.S. I've got to come up with something to sell :angry

have you all figured a time and a place yet ??? The 1st Saturday is coming pretty damn soon.

I think it's set for the Hooters at Chandler and I-10 on May 6 at 11:00. If not let me know. And if so, who is going. Robert :burnout