Asking for Photoshop gurus And Paint Pros

Guest 71airstrike

Guest 71airstrike

I have a 2 fold favor to ask

A: could some one add 2 thick black stripes to my car. I figured the blue tape will help.

B: I have ZERO idea how much work like this would cost.

im planning my first mod to the car.

Thank you in advance

Cheers

Chad

post-2-1145452609.jpg

Chad, Doing something like that is not cheap. That being said, if I were you I would have a sign company do it in vinyl. It will be a fraction of the cost and if you dont like it you can very easily peel it off. If you do like it now but get sick of it later you can get rid of it, plus alot of people dont want to buy a car thats had custom paint work done to it so if you were to sell, it would be alot easier. To do that job in paint it would be 2K minimum. We paint alot of vettes and do it right, if you would like to come down and get a more accurate quote or discuss other paint graphic options give me a call. Joe @ classic gold auto centre... Shop # 480-967-2521 or cell 480-242-4013 Thanks Joe

Guest 71airstrike

thank you Joe.

That is exactally what I was looking for.

yea 2K+ is too much for me AND you bring up a great point of the resale. that thought never crossed my mind.

Phill, Yea thats Mike over at the CF. Ive been drooling over his stuff for weeks now.

cheers

chad

Hey Chad,

Just order the stripes from the link above, heck for $220 it's about the cheapest way to play.

Don't get black, it contrasts to much, the color he has here looks really nice...

PT34.jpg

First impression of this one is a C5 version of Dwaynes CE.

Retro CE ???? He would have to lose about 150 HP and get some wind leaks....

mine1.jpg

Looks gay.... dont do stripes.

Hey! MY stripes don't look gay.... :eek

I say go with what you like and screw resale value-unless you're already thinking of selling.... I like the 'rally' type stripes myself. :thumbs

M~