NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvette Saturday April 29th.

Phoenix FRC

Phoenix FRC

Hi gang,

I'm one of the newbie guys here that wants to meet some members and turn some wrenches.

Since the Nextel cup race is April 22 I would like to propose we have a mod day on April 29th, noon to 5:00PM.

Actually, if you can be patient with me while I conform, I meant have a Corvette Saturday. :lol

I don?t want to impose on anyone so I?ll offer to host; I live at the North East corner of Ray Road & 101 in Chandler.

I have a 3 car garage and enough drive way to park another 4 cars? unless we get our concrete completed by then in which case I?ll be able to take on two more cars on concrete.

I have two items to bolt on at this time but that could change by then and if anyone wants to come hang out, shake some hands and meet new faces that?s good too.

This is also a good opportunity to do some basics like oil changes etc.

If this sounds of interest then I?ll start

Thomas

Vararam installation

Corsa X pipe installation.

1250%20N%20Woodside%20dr%20Chandler%20AZ

I don't know about that Darn map, that's HWY 101 just to the left of my house. Darn google map won't let me adjust that flag thingy

Later..

Thomas

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Phoenix FRC

• Quiktrip

• anmracing

I wish I could make it since it is on the Eastside of town but I will be flying in from Vegas. Will be there celebrating my Wedding Anniversary.

But I am sure others will join in the fun.

Phil... :devil

I'll put it on the calendar and unless the "boss" comes up with other plans I'll be there.

Argh! Saturdays! We'll see if we can make it after Andrew gets off work....

pm us the address & phone, okay?

M~

I'd be there if I didn't have to work 6 to 6. :angry

Steve

Don't you get 3 hour lunches like Tim? :smilelol Robert :burnout

Hi Thomas,

I would like to participate also.

It will be good to bounce some ideas off of others that have done some mods in the past.

Thanks,

Jim

That sounds like a good opportunity to meet some other east valley vette owners. I unfortunately will be in Rocky Point doing some deep sea fishing. :thumbs I'll be on the look out for another chance to stop by though.

Phoenix FRC

Yep that's what I was thinking, meet & greet.. :thumbs

I look forward to meeting some Vette owners and you just never know, it will be rare to have a mod day and actually work on my own car.

Those needy Grand Prix members always need something and never seem to help me.. never.

That's allright thou- that's what the club is all about.

Anyway.... Looking forward to meeting you guys and looking at some american muscle cars. :thumbs

Hey Eddie -

Did the boss say you could go play that day? Can I scam a ride with you? Andrew has to work - what else is new - but he can come pick me up after work.

Unfortunately, the clutch is still playing up on the beast so I'll not take it out. It will remain imaginary for more club members.....perhaps it will become a legend, like the elusive Kingpin car? :smilelol

M~

Hey Eddie -

Did the boss say you could go play that day? Can I scam a ride with you? Andrew has to work - what else is new - but he can come pick me up after work.

M~

I haven't broke the news to her yet. It would work better for me earlier cause she's got something at work from 9-noon but I'll go with the group. Earlier we could get some modding done and still have some time in the afternoon for our better halves.

I'll let you know M.

Phoenix FRC

I just checked the schedule and my kid's soccer game is over at 11:00 so I should be home by 11:15, we can get an earlier start no problem..

I remembered I need to change the oil too so I'll work on getting the car jacked up as soon as I get home.

dang, i'm due for an oil change, a tranny fluid change, and a rear end fluid change.

i will not take advantage of the hospitality on this particular day, but i may stop by and say hi and in ACE tradition - point and laugh! :smilelol

I must have gotten there too late today. I drove by and no vettes to be seen anywhere....Mmmmm. :eek I did see a few cars in the drive and a black pickup.

The time was almost 4pm, so I decided to go on up to the Pavillions from there. Maybe I'll catch you the next time. :burnout

LMAO...I misread the date, that's next weekend...LOL! Well, at least I'm early :D

I must have gotten there too late today. I drove by and no vettes to be seen anywhere....Mmmmm. :eek I did see a few cars in the drive and a black pickup.

The time was almost 4pm, so I decided to go on up to the Pavillions from there. Maybe I'll catch you the next time. :burnout

LMAO...I misread the date, that's next weekend...LOL! Well, at least I'm early :D

Just wait out front Tom, we'll be showing up any time now. LOL. You and Chris get the "Oh, it's next week/month" award. At least you got a good parking spot. :lol Seeya NEXT sat. Robert :burnout

Phoenix FRC

That's too funny, :lol If I wasen't at the Nextel cup event I would have been home.

Sorry I missed you. :P

hey i may swing by. i live in the west valley, but i will be working on scottsdale until 2pm on saturday so i'll already be halfway to chandler anyways. About what time you want people to start showing up?

Darn an eastside event and I am going to be up in Show Low biuld a wall and I needed to lower my '02................Oh well I wish you guys a great day!

:bang

Phoenix FRC
Darn an eastside event and I am going to be up in Show Low biuld a wall and I needed to lower my '02................Oh well I wish you guys a great day!

:bang

I was thinking about 11:30 to 5:00. How's that?

I've got to do a brake job on my wife's Ford Escape in the AM and then I'll be over. Should be timed about right. If you want a ride Melissa I can take you but don't know how long I'll be able to stay. What time does Andrew get off on Sat?

I may try to swing by, I have to pick up some grass (not maryjane) out by the chandler airport, but I may be home by 1100am, so just pencil me in if I'm still in town that late...