NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome to dcoleaz

1EvilC5

Welcome to Daren :howdy

Year of Corvette: 1972

Color: Red

Daren Sounds like you have been working on the '72. How about some pictures and tell everyone more about your Vette.

Hope to see you at an event soon.

Phil... :devil

Welcome! :howdy

Love to hear about what you've done and what you've got planned for the 72. We're getting more and more early Vettes here on the Forum so don't be afraid to ask for advice or help with a project.

:howdy darren is a co-worker of mine - so now we have 3 of the 6 vette driving employees here registered - i'm pushing for the rest of them, but they are hard sells! :banghead

Welcome from Peoria! :howdy

As a kid my first ride in a 'vette of any year was a '72, sweet car! :thumbs

:burnout

Guest XLR8TNC5

Chris,

Is this the guy I met at Hooters? And wouldn't those ACE business cars be a dandy thing to have to give to those at the office right about now? lol. Just giving you crap Phil. But whenever they are ready, Im ready to get em...

Tanya

Chris,

Is this the guy I met at Hooters? And wouldn't those ACE business cars be a dandy thing to have to give to those at the office right about now? lol. Just giving you crap Phil. But whenever they are ready, Im ready to get em...

Tanya

no, the guy you met at hooters is my roommate - daren is a coworker of mine!

Welcome aboard Daren... Hope to see the Vette sometime soon.... Red C-3's rule!!!!

Andrew

:burnout | :burnout

___________ Finish Line !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, thatnks for all the warm welcomes. I really am looking forward to getting to know more of you... i mean your cars ! Thanks Chris for hooking me up !

I am sort of learning all the in and outs right now, but will be tapping your brains real soon. I have a few minor fixes and some basic DYI questions.

One quick question: for the pavillions car shows, do you all meet b4 or does ace have a predetermined section ?

As for the Pavillions, on the first Sat of the month (Corvette Sat) we have a lunch and then those that are interested head over to the Pavs. This month the lunch is at Hooters on Chandler Blvd.

Also don't miss our photo shoot at the new Cardinals stadium on Sunday 5-14. Everyone is welcome to come. We'd love to see as many Vettes as possible.

tanya, yes i am... that is me.

Thanks again for the welcome... I will be seeing you all soon, pics etc to follow