• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• fourseventeen

• Desertdawg

• Ted Y

My only fear is he will try and make up for those missing posts when he comes back. :banghead

:lol

:facepalm: Say it ain't so Pa..........

He can always try to take another wheel off........... :smilelol

:lol too bad we cant break into his garage and disconnect his fuel pump

To easy, let's sneak in a pour half a quart of oil under his car....

Better yet, automatic transmission fluid.

Better yet, automatic transmission fluid.

Nice!

It very well could be his. This is from his post in his vacation thread:

"Sean...yeah just got home 4 weeks ago from vacation...lifes stressful, I need another one. Actually I booked 3 cruises at the same time when money was good lol. Oct 7 day cruise to the Western Caribbean, Nov 5 day to Mexico and Jan a 7 day to the Southern Caribbean & Puerto Rico. Money was good middle of the year...obviously, thats also when I bought the Z06. Now money SUCKS but I have already paid for these trips which are non refundable so I might as well just take them right?"

It very well could be his. This is from his post in his vacation thread:

"Sean...yeah just got home 4 weeks ago from vacation...lifes stressful, I need another one. Actually I booked 3 cruises at the same time when money was good lol. Oct 7 day cruise to the Western Caribbean, Nov 5 day to Mexico and Jan a 7 day to the Southern Caribbean & Puerto Rico. Money was good middle of the year...obviously, thats also when I bought the Z06. Now money SUCKS but I have already paid for these trips which are non refundable so I might as well just take them right?"

find the post where he leaves...was it Sunday or Monday?

It may be his ship, same itinerary... Written Sunday at 5:06... Yup I am officially on vacation in 12 hours. Dont worry I wont be checking the forum until the 13th so now you guys can all party behind my back while im on a cruise ship OMG the Jay luck, or lack of, continues poor bastard lol. Free cruise though! And if it was, he will pay the internet fee to post it lmfao. The article said it left Sunday...Damn

The article said it left Sunday...Damn

You sound disappointed it might not be their cruise....

The article said it left Sunday...Damn

You sound disappointed it might not be their cruise....

I'd never wish harm upon a fellow ACER no matter how orange they may be :huh

If that was his ship, maybe he installed one of those oil catch cans on the engine before it sailed.

The ship probably was sabotaged by Corina, who was upset that they wouldn't be back in time for the LPM party on Sat. :smilelol

If that was his ship, maybe he installed one of those oil catch cans on the engine before it sailed.

Actually I think Jay was waundering around the ship and got down in the engine room. He found an oil line that had a C clip like he needed for his tranny cooler. He figured WTH, so he pulled it off. Oil went everywhere and started the fire.

Actually I think Jay was waundering around the ship and got down in the engine room. He found an oil line that had a C clip like he needed for his tranny cooler. He figured WTH, so he pulled it off. Oil went everywhere and started the fire.

Plausible.

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Ditto :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

This is some funnnnnnnnny stuff. :wave1: I haven't laughed this hard in awhile...Thanks!!

:toetap Well....that cruise ship is back. :edward: Anyone heard from Flounder? My homey Marco is having withdrawals. :popcorn:

:toetap

Well....that cruise ship is back. :edward:

Anyone heard from Flounder?

My homey Marco is having withdrawals.

:popcorn:

Jay and Corina weren't on that ship. That was the 7 day cruise that left on Sunday. They were on a 5 day that left Monday. You'd have thought the second ship would stop to help out the other one. :facepalm: