It's a BOY!

knkayotte

He took his sweet time getting here, but the wait has been well worth it. Thanks to an unsecured internet connection, I'm able to sent these pictures from the hospital.

Kelly delivered Joshua Keith Ayotte at 2:02 pm via c-section. Josh weighs in at a health 7 pounds 8 ounces. Both mom and baby are doing great!

Pictures can be found at: http://users.commspeed.net/knkayotte/Baby%20pictures/

Crapy quality I know, but there from my video camera.

Keith, Kelly, and Joshua

Sweet hat also!!

Congrats! :thumbs:cheers

I'll bet you buddy at Dave's Uniforms could get the C5 flags embroidered on that hat :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

LOOK AT THE HAIR ON THAT LIL BABY!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH KEITH AND KELLY! WHAT A LITTLE BEAUTY! Looks just like mommy, thank goodness. lol.....Im just Joshin with ya.... lol... Joshin...

It brought a tear to my eye to see daddy holding such a precious little package. And mommy looks like she is doing great as are the in-laws?

Im very happy for you both! Seems like just yesterday we were sitting at Kameron's and Kelly says to me, "We are thinking we are going to have a kid." And then BAM, here he is!

Best wishes for you all! :party:

Tanya

Congratulations to the 3 of you!!!!!

Now start saving for college, or you'll be sorry :cuss

Congratulations to the 3 of you!!!!!

Now start saving for college, or you'll be sorry :cuss

Looking into that already.

Congratulations ----- from Tracy and I.

PIC_0021.JPG

"Hey, if you don't turn off that flash light I am going to put it out for ya. I'm tired and I want to get some sleep!!"

Here is something for Joshua when he gets a bit bigger. They sell them at the Corvette Museum web site.

ROMPER_Grow_Up.jpg

Congrats Keith and Kelly on your new mod...I mean bundle of joy. A hansome lad at that! Good job Mom and Pops!!! :thumbs

Here is something for Joshua when he gets a bit bigger. They sell them at the Corvette Museum web site.

ROMPER_Grow_Up.jpg

Bryan, I'm getting that shirt for Josh, love it!

...what they said. Hope I will one day experience your same joy! :yesnod

Glad to hear all are well!!!

...now wherre did I put those cubans???

Nothing like it, incrediable experience, why I waited so long I will never know.

I use to be in the "never will have kids" catagory. I was such an idiot. That's all I say about that. :D

We are all home now and are waiting for visitors, love to see some of ACE. Kelly is off work until July!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Nothing like it, incrediable experience, why I waited so long I will never know.

I use to be in the "never will have kids" catagory. I was such an idiot. That's all I say about that. :D

We are all home now and are waiting for visitors, love to see some of ACE. Kelly is off work until July!

So, now you are saying we "Never want kids" people are idiots!!!! :eek Oh, I am so kicking your ass Keith next time I see you! lol.

Seriously, I know that things change and as you get older you start to think about these kind of things and I am so happy that you are happy with your decision. I just don't think Im ready or quite at that stage for myself yet. lol.

But you just wait until he is up all night and you get no sleep and then he becomes a teenager and steals your Vettes for a "joy ride," and then he meets some GOTH girl and falls in love and comes home dressed in black and............lol. Im just messing with ya.

I know this baby boy is going to have a wonderful life with two very wonderful parents and I couldn't be more thrilled for you both! :thumbs

Now, you think you all will be up for a meet with some of us in May (20th) in Prescott Valley or is that too soon to have the baby and mommy out and about?

Tanya

Typical women, taking things out of context. :D I carefully chose the word, "I" when making the statement that ?I was such an idiot?. :P Fact is, I really didn't have a good reason for not having one. Kelly, being the saint she is, went with it even though she had baby names picked out since she was 16.

I'm also not going to be one of those to say, "you should really have kids!". I hope I haven?t come across that way in this thread. It really is a personal decision that couples/individuals have to make.

Going to wait and see about the 20th. I'm anxious to expose him to the ACE crowd. Can't wait until he's old enough to go on some ACE runs. I know baby steps :lol

By the way, some Goth girls are hot :devil

I understand 100% Keith. We waited 7yrs to have kids and it was mostly me that didn't want kids. Now that I've done it I recommend it to anyone who wants to have them. It is the most incredible experience of my lifetime.

I always say I wouldn't take a million bucks for any one of my kids but I wuuldn't give you a dime for another one! :lol

I'm sure you think you know but trust me you have no clue what fun that little guy will be in future years. :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

Keith, I was just giving you shit. I know you didn't mean any harm in the words that you chose. lol.

You came across perfectly fine in your post. I understood exactly what you were saying, but I needed a chance to bust your shops. I think I might still just kick your ass anyway though. :D

Yeah, baby steps there sparky. But I agree, it will be fun to watch little Joshua grow up with such cool parents and Corvettes!

That is one thing I do think about. I wonder if we had a girl if she would be just as obsessed with cars as I am. That would be so much fun.....lol. Riding around in the vette with her daddy and mommy. Of course, she would like her mommy's vette better! lol... Its all good Keith!

Tanya

Kids!!! :huh Who needs em'???

All they do is use up all your money, want hugs all the time, and every now and then they do something to make you really pround....

I sure hope Jammye doesn't read this.... :leaving

Keith, I was just giving you shit. I know you didn't mean any harm in the words that you chose. lol.

You came across perfectly fine in your post. I understood exactly what you were saying, but I needed a chance to bust your shops. I think I might still just kick your ass anyway though.  :D

Yeah, baby steps there sparky. But I agree, it will be fun to watch little Joshua grow up with such cool parents and Corvettes!

That is one thing I do think about. I wonder if we had a girl if she would be just as obsessed with cars as I am. That would be so much fun.....lol. Riding around in the vette with her daddy and mommy. Of course, she would like her mommy's vette better! lol... Its all good Keith!

Tanya

I hope you know I knew you were only giving me crap :lol :D And that I was only giving it back to you :D

Do you have a date in mind for that ass kicking? No sex for the next 4-6 weeks, I'll take whatever excitement I can get :smilelol