NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

F/S LS6 intake, SOLD

Guest Sidewinder

Guest Sidewinder

Figured I would give you guys a shot at it before I sell it on ebay. I will probably put it on ebay on Tuesday. 10 HP gain on a stock motor, 10-15 with mods. Save the tax and shipping. PM me if interested.

Mark :flag

EDIT: Free Z06 chip w/ purchase LOL :rolleyes

post-4-1145224151.jpg

Damn, if I didn't already have one of these, I would buy it from ya!

Tanya

here we go with the he said she said thing again.

:smilelol

Damn, if I didn't already have one of these, I would buy it from ya!

Tanya

Since you're offering, I'm sure he could find another mod to spend the $$ on :lol:lol

She still owes me money from 1994 :rolf

Sounds like we'd all like to hear that story! :D

Guest XLR8TNC5
She still owes me money from 1994 :rolf

Sounds like we'd all like to hear that story! :D

LMAO!!!! Yeah, I owe him money because he paid for the marriage license in 1994. LMAO!!!! I promised him after we got married I would pay him back for that. He is still waiting................and will continue to do so....................... :D

Oh wait, I just remembered something else I owed him money for from back then, but Im not allowed to talk about that here. ;)

Tanya

P.S. You know who should buy the intake, seeing as how you want to play with my car.....lol... And maybe I should get a 50-75shot.... :P

P.S. You know who should buy the intake, seeing as how you want to play with my car.....lol... And maybe I should get a 50-75shot.... :P

I should've known. Can't keep a secret 'round here, no sir. :smilelol

Guest XLR8TNC5

I have been seriously considering the whole "NOS" thing, but I have been there done that with the F-body cars. *SIGH* Damn, I don't know........lol.

Secret? :eek woops.... :willy:devil

Tanya

LMAO!!!! Yeah, I owe him money because he paid for the marriage license in 1994. LMAO!!!! I promised him after we got married I would pay him back for that. He is still waiting................and will continue to do so....................... :D

Oh wait, I just remembered something else I owed him money for from back then, but Im not allowed to talk about that here. ;)

Tanya

If you haven't paid him back for the license I'd say you'd better get "busy"! :D

As for the other thing you can't talk about, as they would say on the CF it's (insert BS smiley) w/o pics! :D

Don't get me started on F-bodies! :cuss My '96 WS6 T/A was a total money pit...like this car isn't! Ha! Anyway, now I see that MSD has come out with a replacement for the LT1 optispark. Oh sure, NOW they have it. Where were they when mine went out? :banghead

:burnout

Guest Sidewinder

:D

:D

Not fair! She has an unfair bargaining advantage. :lol:lol

Guest XLR8TNC5

^^^No, silly rabbit, I already have an Ls6 intake and goodies on my car..... I wasn't quite the one who was MOTV8'd to buy it for just this reason. But I know someone who had more MOTV8'ion to get it than me.... lol

Congrats on the sale honey, now you can afford to get me my 75 shot system..... :devil

Tanya

Tanya, don't make me tap into the home equity line. J/K :crazy

By the way, in case you do ever meet my better half, do NOT mention the word nitrous. I'll claim that I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about. Capeesh? :smilelol

Guest XLR8TNC5
Tanya, don't make me tap into the home equity line. J/K :crazy

By the way, in case you do ever meet my better half, do NOT mention the word nitrous. I'll claim that I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about. Capeesh? :smilelol

You got it! If I have learned anything being 1/2 Italian it is that the word CAPEESH translates to "you open your pie hole and you will swim with the fishies off the Hudson Bay."

You don't have to tell me twice....

T