Lost or stolen keys, can't get in

88jdo

I'm not sure if I misplaced my keys of my soon to be ex took them. She says no. Anyone know of a good (inexpensive, she cleaned out the bank accounts, too) locksmith? I recently had the weather stripping replaced and don't want to hack it up with a coathanger or wire.

Get me the complete VIN # and I will see if I can get keys cut for you, not quite sure if GM's system will give me access to a 88 but I will look into it. With proof of ownership and ID I may be able to hook you up. If not, you will need to get with a locksmith.

Blue Angel Vette

Too bad you're not in Yuma now, I'm in a room full of people that would know how to get into your car. :lol

Too bad you're not in Yuma now, I'm in a room full of people that would know how to get into your car. :lol

You and me both! LOL!

...........a 6pk of Killians Red will cover it :thumbs

Ugh!!!! The still make that crap?????? :U Hangover beer....... :U

hmm... locksmiths? :huh

:smilelol i'm sure there are at least 6 sitting here for probation, in the courthouse that could get door open in a flash

Blue Angel Vette

hmm... locksmiths? :huh

Convicted felons.

• 10 years later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, devinstiles said:

I have keys cut by a local locksmith and the charges are pretty much reasonable than dealership.

Thank for spamming a 12 year old post!  Glad I wasn't waiting for your reply!

9 hours ago, az57chevy said:

Thank for spamming a 12 year old post!  Glad I wasn't waiting for your reply!

Says the guy with a thousand posts in 17 years to a brand new member's very first post, where he was trying to be helpful.

-----------------

To the new guy "devinstiles": Thanks for responding, but in the future, take a look at the date of the previous post to see if your reply makes sense.

6 hours ago, az57chevy said:

If Devinstiles becomes a frequent poster I will buy him a cup of coffee and a slice of humble pie!

:ACE:

• Like 1