NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Wecome to SrbijaAZSale

1EvilC5

Welcome Alex :howdy

Tell us more about your 2001 Black Corvette. Hopefully you can post a picture also.

Hope to see you out at an event some day soon.

Phil... :devil

Welcome from east of Eddie.....

Andrew

:burnout | :burnout

--------------- Finish line!!!!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Welcome to ACE! And you will fit right in with your BLACK Vette. BLACK RULES ALL VETTES in this CLUB! YEAH!

Alright, Ive had too much sugar tonight.

Nice to meet ya.

Tanya

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Oh crap, hi ladies and gentlemen, I actually posted something today in the general forum (my fault for not reading the site completely). I don't have any good pics of the car yet, but it is a black on black Z06 (01) with only a shorty antenna and some new tint for skin safety sake :D Either way, hi to everyone, hope to see you all soon. If you see a 27 year old, really tall (6'7") guy with a shaved head and goatee, just wave, because its probably me :D

(oh and I toyed around with someone in a red C5 on Saturday night down Scottsdale with VICSVET on the license plate...if you're here, nice run bud) :D

(oh and I toyed around with someone in a red C5 on Saturday night down Scottsdale with VICSVET on the license plate...if you're here, nice run bud) :D

I've seen that car-no, I don't think he's a member here. just needs one of those elusive ACE business cards to get him started.....heh.

We'll keep an eye out for you - Chuck (racingchester, C4), Eddie (eddie44, C5) and both AnM's (C3 & GTO) are fairly close to you. Until we meet :burnout

M~

Alright, Ive had too much sugar tonight.

Tanya

Been hittin the Twinkies have you? (oops, is that the competition)?

We'll keep an eye out for you - Chuck (racingchester, C4), Eddie (eddie44, C5) and both AnM's (C3 & GTO) are fairly close to you. Until we meet :burnout

M~

What?!?!?! There's two AnM's!?!?!?!??! :P

Andrew