Anvil Shooting

Marana Rich

I think you guys need to quit teasing the rest of us, there has to be a safe pic or two you can share with your fellow ACEholes!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• HOG LUVR

• Big Poppa

• TheCMSH

fourseventeen

the ones I have are not work safe and I dont think Donna would appreciate me posting them up here =D On another note Dawg...you have the ACE ladies trying to tell me to have your daughter house sit for me LOL. I told them I didnt think you would like that idea to much lol :facepalm:

Never ever listen to the ACE ladies, they will lead you down the path of despair!!!

I think you guys need to quit teasing the rest of us, there has to be a safe pic or two you can share with your fellow ACEholes!

Sorry Dawg, but these :photo: they speak of are only in their imagination( :crazy ) and if they actually did exist I would have to take matters into my own hands and :hunter well you get the idea .

Excuse me but I'm the dirty old man around here.....He's just a clown....:lol

fourseventeen

Sorry Dawg, but these :photo: they speak of are only in their imagination( :crazy ) and if they actually did exist I would have to take matters into my own hands and :hunter well you get the idea .

Oh dont try and ocver it up Donna :toetap

fourseventeen
:smilelol I have a nice Ocver in my garage too. I bought it for the car but im yet to use it.

If this gets you off, you have never been to a tannerite party!! :partydance: :partydance: The weather is starting to cooperate so maybe we need to start looking at dates for a local shoot!! :hunter I still have 20# of tannerite in the box!! Just a suggestion Ken

Ya Donna. No one likes an ocver up.

Ok, not quite sure what a ocver up is. :facepalm: See what I mean :crazy

fourseventeen

tannerite is fun...especially if you stuff a bunch of it inside something lol. Lets do it Ken! Today would have been a great day for that kinda fun.

I haz a buncha shotgun shells I can burn through... And a lot of clay targets, not that I can hit them....