ACE AWARDS

C4orce2

Thanks for the from Congrats.  It was a fun event hosted by some great folks.  There were some nice cars there from a few different states including a couple from Alaska (trailered of course).  My C5 doesn't get trailered anywhere.  Drove it to a Car Show in Alpine Wyoming a couple of weeks ago and hit a plastic garbage can that launched from the back of a pickup truck at 80 mph on the freeway.  The guys insurance is repainting the front bumper for me and possibly a front fender if the fender scuff doesn't buff out good.  Added a little more bling under the hood and some new Cray wheels since the show.

20160723_103152.jpg

20160728_155448.jpg

• 7 months later...

Took the '64 to a new car show, The West Wing Classic, yesterday.  There was a pretty good variety of cars in attendance.  Six or seven corvettes, but no one I knew.

I won the Classic Class and the Ladies Choice awards.  Wo...ho..!  I was surprised, as there were a couple other very nice classic cars there.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

My baby took "Best of Show" for C1 - C2 Corvettes at Nancy Perry's Classic Car Show at Westgate last Saturday...woohoo!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dave64 said:

My baby took "Best of Show" for C1 - C2 Corvettes at Nancy Perry's Classic Car Show at Westgate last Saturday...woohoo!

Well deserved!

Guest badbobs95

Way to go Dave! How many people did you have to pay off?    Hahahahahahahahaha! Just playin with ya, your car is gorgeous!

• 1 year later...

The '64 and I went to the Oasis Classic Car Show yesterday, representing ACE. It was, again, a great show with around 500 cars of various classes.  We sat out in the sun, roasting the remnents of the flu, that has kicked my azz for the past few days, out my body. It was nice meeting a few new car guys.

We took the 'Best In Class' plaque home with us!!!

20191027_105146_HDR.jpg

• Like 1