Spin the Rollers and BBQ at LPM. Nov 13th

Loud Pedal

Date poll  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Haha Mr. Funny man.

We'll be doing 2 pulls for $60. Food and drinks are on us as always.

Sorry for the slow replies. I'm supposed to be on vacation. I suck at vacation. :lol

Vacation? You don't need no stinking vacation! :smilelol

So. . . do folks have to sign up in advance for the dyno?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

fourseventeen

Haha Mr. Funny man.

Sorry for the slow replies. I'm supposed to be on vacation. I suck at vacation. :lol

dont go on vacation! I tried that and it didnt work out so well as you may have read already lol. So the 13th it is? If so I will make sure I leave in the evening of the 12th to head home from CA.

Dave, turn off the news and put down the newspaper, vacation is supposed to be "I don't give a shit time!"

Guest killer408

Haha Mr. Funny man.

You sure about that price. Seems high to me. As other shop(s) it is $45.00 on a dyno day with a minumum of 10 cars.

Signing up in advance would help us to plan. I will be updating the first post with a list when I get back. I can't speak for how other shops price, but we think it is reasonable considering that we take good care of you guys when you come out. :)

fourseventeen

figure 60 bucks gets you 2+ pulls on the dyno plus food, drinks and a little entertainment too :thumbs If Dave makes up a batch of his awesome bacon for the burgers then its well worth the price

You sure about that price. Seems high to me. As other shop(s) it is $45.00 on a dyno day with a minumum of 10 cars.

And some charge a lot more.

This isn't some ghetto-ass Honda tuner shop. It's one of the nicest shops I've seen - well worth $60 for a dyno day and FOOD. :)

Guest caldwelldestruction

I vote the 13th cause its UTI drag day the 6th, you all should come out and watch me woop up on some ricers. :3gears:

fourseventeen

I vote the 13th cause its UTI drag day the 6th, you all should come out and watch me woop up on some ricers. :3gears:

where at?

Or you could come to a boxing gym and watch me beat up some 6 year olds. Same thing....

Guest Sidewinder

Good I think. We shall see.

got my fingers crossed for ya! :banannadance:

+1

I know someone that put the good word in for him! (Quitter)

Hijackoff

Let's see if we can get some representation from Yuma. I vote on the 13th.

Reasoning is that's going to be a LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG weekend for many of us. Veterans day on the 11th. You know, 11th hour of 11th day of 11th month. That day.

And for you heathens, Nov 10th is the Marine Corps Birthday, celebrated exceptionally well every year. So why not continue the party?

I will be in Vegas for the Marine Corps Birthday on 10/13

It's at speedworld

where at?

Its at speedworld man you should come out

Or you could come to a boxing gym and watch me beat up some 6 year olds. Same thing....

Hey now you don't no how much shit I hear all day long from these kids time to put them in there place :ACE: