Spin the Rollers and BBQ at LPM. Nov 13th

Loud Pedal

Date poll  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

I can help too if you need anything on Wednesday - Friday with setting up or whatever. Saturday I will have to leave around the noon bell though.

Guest Kens06

Come on Dave!!

You want to create an event but those choosing whether to attend, don't know the cost of attendance!!

That's not fair, $50-75 for three pulls is normal when tuning, what are you looking at??

We know you have overhead and that's all well and good....

??

Ken

Sorry, Ken. Jenna's father passed away last week and we have been in Flag taking care of affairs. I'll get some more details posted up later today when I can get caught up.

Sorry, Ken. Jenna's father passed away last week and we have been in Flag taking care of affairs. I'll get some more details posted up later today when I can get caught up.

D@mn Dave...sorry to hear about this !!!!

Give Jenna my condolences :(

Sorry to hear this Dave. :angelsad Was that the bad news call you got Friday day night? If you two need help with something, let me know.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts, prayers and condolences to you all.

Damn bro, that sucks. Hugs to you and Jenna. Like others that have posted, if you need any help you know where to find me.

Sorry for your family's loss. :angelsad I'm guessing the weather there didn't help matters either.

thoughts and prayers from here as well Dave .... we're here for ya .... let us know what you need !!!

Thanks guys. She's one tough cookie and seems to be handling it as well as can be expected. I'll make sure she reads these posts. :thankyou:

I am very sorry to hear of your loss Jenna. You and Dave have all my positive thoughts through this tought time.

:angelsad I am so sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and Jenna. I know this is tough for your entire family. My positive thoughts and prayers are with you. If you need anything, just speak up!

Didn't see the important info before I posted... My thoughts are with you Jenna, sorry to hear :angelsad

I've been waiting for one of these for a while. I'll be out of town the 13th, but if you guys do it the 6th I'd love to see what my girl can do! :3gears:

Dave, very sorry to hear about Jenna's father!!

But-OK, so since you didn't answer my question....

Does this mean the day is free??

Hell, I'll even put my pos on the rollers for that price!!

Haha Mr. Funny man. We'll be doing 2 pulls for $60. Food and drinks are on us as always. Sorry for the slow replies. I'm supposed to be on vacation. I suck at vacation. :lol