Spin the Rollers and BBQ at LPM. Nov 13th

Loud Pedal

Date poll  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

WOW! This event looks like it was just AWESOME! I'm bummed I couldn't be there now. Damnit! :(

wickedfastvette

Looks like the BBQ turned out awesome! Thanks for posting the pics, wish I could have been there but instead I was on the drive from hell!

Congrats to Ted!!!!! Finally. beautiful car.

Thx Cherye! Jackie and I love it. Welcome back.

...your smiles tell the whole story Ted!

CONGRATS again!

CONGRATS again!

All I saw was teeth in the windshield when they pulled up. Haha. Congrats guys!!

CONGRATS again!

All I saw was teeth in the windshield when they pulled up. Haha. Congrats guys!!

You're gonna see me again next Monday. I made an appointment to change all the fluids and fix a few things to make the new car tip top. Do you have wifi for customers in the shop???

CONGRATS again!

You're gonna see me again next Monday. I made an appointment to change all the fluids and fix a few things to make the new car tip top. Do you have wifi for customers in the shop???

WIFI hell, PLAYSTATION!

We'll take good care of her. I don't have WIFI set up in the shop yet. I own a software company that operates out of the same building and am a bit of a nazi when it comes to security. I haven't had the time to set it up in such a way that it is on the other side of our firewall. We'll get there soon.

ls1mazdavette

Thanks to everyone that organized the event,the chow was awesome and so were the cars.and thanks for letting me drive the Mazda in too.LPM youll be hearing from me soon. Thanks