Spin the Rollers and BBQ at LPM. Nov 13th

Loud Pedal

Date poll  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

Only if you have one.

Ted; Just so you won't feel left out, I won't clean mine tonight.

That way you can clean it at the Rollerque and pretend you have one. :lol

Should have said it's 'OUR' first event :howdy Susie will be riding in with me...anyone leaving from the west side?

Holy 'smokes'. This jerky is horrible. We are going to feed it to the stray dogs before tomorrow. ;)

Several of us northsiders are meeting at Bell Rd and the 51 (just west) at 10:30 am to caravan down to LPM. Post up if you're interested so we don't leave anyone behind.

I'll meet you guys there and roll.

Which corner though?

I'll meet you guys there and roll.

Which corner though?

Just west of the 51 on the southside.

Ted; Just so you won't feel left out, I won't clean mine tonight.

That way you can clean it at the Rollerque and pretend you have one. :lol

Ouch!!!! That's going to leave a mark!!!

Several of us northsiders are meeting at Bell Rd and the 51 (just west) at 10:30 am to caravan down to LPM. Post up if you're interested so we don't leave anyone behind.

I'll meet ya there Eddie Going to wash car now!

Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet?

Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet?

It will be if I can get Lisa going this morning lol

Great time! Food was excellent and the jerky was to die for! I told Dave I was going to stuff my pockets full. THANKS Dave and all the employees of LPM!

Thanks Dave and the LMP crew. It was a great time and Eddie is right - Dave - you need to bag and sell that jerky. Dave you are an excellent host. Thanks.

Great talking to you all today. Wish I wouldn't have had to leave so soon. Great food Dave and Loud Pedal. Thanks a bunch for having this. I know, I know, I will not be without the Vette next time. I know better now. My bad. Sorry. :galletos:

Guest 1FASTC4

Thanks Loud Pedal! Food was great and it was a blast seeing all those awesome cars. I would have liked to run on the dyno... need to figure out how to keep my car from downshifting(tranny not computer controlled) F22, nice car... time for a 383! Duane... I didn't see any scratches! Cfor2, that car is as cool up close as it is online.

Thx Dave and Jenna and all the LPM team ..... great job ... great grub .... and the jerky was awesome .... Great seeing everyone today !!!:partydance::thankyou::partydance: