Spin the Rollers and BBQ at LPM. Nov 13th

Loud Pedal

Date poll  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I also was wondering if you had any open spots on dyno mr. loud pedal? I'm planning on driving my 87 Mazda with a LS-1 swap to this event along with some of Yuma guys.

Thanks

We actually did have another cancellation. You're in!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

I also was wondering if you had any open spots on dyno mr. loud pedal? I'm planning on driving my 87 Mazda with a LS-1 swap to this event along with some of Yuma guys.

Thanks

We actually did have another cancellation. You're in!

Doooooooooooood Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

wickedfastvette

Why aren't you on the road Cherye???

Friday I'm hitting the road but I can still check in, tethered to my droid (phone)

ls1mazdavette

Thanks for letting me in. I'll get a hold of the local vette guys to see what time they're taking off.my car is running perfect so there should be no issues. Thanks

My wife and I will be attending. If there is space available or a cancellation I would like to spin the rollers myself.

A friend needs to borrow me and my truck in the a.m., but may come by after I help him pick up a bed.

My wife decided she would like to tag along. So add one more to mine please. Don't know if we will stick around for the food or not though.

I know i'll be there! This is gonna be SWEET! With so many vets, I might have to clean up my ride. I think robert should teach detail skills in the lot. I got a donor car.....hint hint

I know i'll be there! This is gonna be SWEET! With so many vets, I might have to clean up my ride. I think robert should teach detail skills in the lot. I got a donor car.....hint hint

I know....had to wash wax today 4 hours but detailed on the out side tomorrow inside....what a biatch. Too old anymore lol

man this soulds like a fun shin dig! Sorry I will not be able to maek it. be sure to take losta pictuers kids. :thumbs Ill be hanging celing fans,installing window blinds, and posting garage peg board in my new place this weekend. Yippie!

Several of us northsiders are meeting at Bell Rd and the 51 (just west) at 10:30 am to caravan down to LPM. Post up if you're interested so we don't leave anyone behind.

rub it in, rub it in! Wish I could have got an earlier flight home.

You should have had the ship leave a day earlier (not that you can read this) :neener_neener:http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/arizonavette/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/jias.gif

Marco are you taking Jay's place?????????? blah blah blah.

Posted Image Heh heh, drive carefully, no drag racing!

Several of us northsiders are meeting at Bell Rd and the 51 (just west) at 10:30 am to caravan down to LPM. Post up if you're interested so we don't leave anyone behind.

Jay and I will be there.

Eddie, I'll meet you in the correct parking lot Sat morning and go with you. Most likely see you tomorrow night.

Guest LOUDMIKE

Posted Image

HMMMM What do we have here gentleman and gentle ladies. YUMMIES

Wooooo hooooo. Srry no dynos just Mike drinking Monster and eating tacos!!! :banannadance: :banannadance: :banannadance: :banannadance:

Guess ill have to stop by today to test teh wares. Put some samples on teh grill Mikey

Today is jerky. We'll be smokin' it all night. :partygrnhat:

tuff one not to fix for ya Dave ..... but ... on second thought ....:facepalm: