Spin the Rollers and BBQ at LPM. Nov 13th

Loud Pedal

Date poll  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

i thought prodding was only allowed in the basement ????

now back to your regularlly scheduled programming !!!!

Marco and I won't be around on Nov 6 'cause we'll be in Boston visiting my family for my birthday this year! :partygrnhat:

fourseventeen

Marco and I won't be around on Nov 6 'cause we'll be in Boston visiting my family for my birthday this year! :partygrnhat:

Ill be in CA Nov 6th....so its a good thing it looks like this is happening on the 13th :partydance:

I trying to change my flight so I can make it. BUT the downside is I have to fly at 6am as this is the only flight they could change me to without charging some crazy fees. If I change to this flight hopefully I wont get home and pass out and sleep through the event lol. Can I get a wake up call? :facepalm:

fourseventeen

Looks like its happening on the 13th. BUT I wont be making it after all UNLESS its on the 6th. I am now flying out on the 8th first flight out in the early AM and flying home the evening of the 13th.

I updated the first post with more details. Please make sure you're on the list and that I didn't miss anyone. We're looking forward to the 13th!! It's gonna be a blast!

yup/// 2 is good .... + dyno (unless we get er done before hand) ... but we'll be there early to give a hand..... :partydance::partydance: let the noise begin !!!! :burnout

Hey Dave!

I am confirming us (Marco & Lisa) for the BBQ since I see Marco's name with a "2?" next to it. :partydance:

Dave, I thought I was already on the list so please add me. My wife cannot make it. I will not do a pull since hopefully we will have tuned my car before then. Thanks

Hey Dave - Any chance you or Mike could PM me with pricing on getting the cam done? If I can afford it, I might like to do it right before the 13th.

Hey Dave -

Any chance you or Mike could PM me with pricing on getting the cam done? If I can afford it, I might like to do it right before the 13th.

You bet!

First post has been updated.

We currently have 10 dynos scheduled so we are going to have to cut them off. Sorry guys but I want to make sure everyone who is scheduled gets a chance to run.

We currently have 10 dynos scheduled so we are going to have to cut them off. Sorry guys but I want to make sure everyone who is scheduled gets a chance to run.

Since you guys are dyno tuning mine this thursday,give my dyno spot to someone else who wants a spin if you would.

The wife and I will still be there for the BBQ!

See you then!!

fourseventeen

damn I wish I could make it on the 13th!!! I know this will be a great time like it was at the last one. Lets do it on the 6th and the 13th lol.

WE CURRENTLY HAVE 10 dynos scheduled so we are going to have to cut them off at this point.

It's been too long since we fired up the Q and had some fun making noise. Finally summer is behind us!

OK ladies, gents, and ACEholes November 13th is the date! We will provide all food and drinks and may even do up a batch of beef jerky the night before. I will update this list with the attendees and dyno pulls. Thanks in advance for coming out and sharing a fun day of loudness and deliciousness!!

Dyno pulls will be 2 pulls for $60 and you will need to let us know in advance as we may have to limit it based on the overwhelming response we are getting from ACE and other customers.

Kickoff will be 11:00AM with food served between 12:00-12:30 and probably run until the cops show up again. :lol The shop address is 2152 E Cedar Street, Tempe, AZ. Here is a google map.

Thanks to all who have offered to lend a hand. We could always use a hand with stuff so if anyone wants to come early we'd be happy to put you to work. :P

Confirmed as of 10/25:

WickedFastVette: 1

Yuma Rich: 2

DesertDawg: 2?

Big Pappa: 1

y2krtaf: 1

Buccaneer: 1

jack52r: 1

old yeller: 1

Slammer: 1

Blue Angel Vette: 1

Bigfoot99: 2? + dyno

Chameleon: 2

Marco: 2

mrhusker: 1

HOXXOH: 1

gtmotor: 1

LastC3: 2

C4for2: 1

LoudMike: 1 + 13 dynos :smilelol

Kens06: Says he'll show up but won't :lol

AZhitman: 1

Bob: 1 + dyno

caldwelldestruction: 1

06yumavette: 1 + cross walk attendant ;)

7Red: 2

Eddie44: 1

Wishbone: 2

elkabong: 1

Black beauty 2

At this point if you have me scheduled for a dyno pull give it to someone else. I've got a stuck fuel solenoid (at least I think I do) on my nitrous set up and haven't had time to look into it. Don't think I'll have time to look into it by then either. I'll still show and say hi and all, but unless I get that figured out, I'm not running the dyno. IF I do get it figured out, I'll see if I can get squeezed in some time during the day.