Spin the Rollers and BBQ at LPM. Nov 13th

Loud Pedal

Date poll  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

fourseventeen

..and for that I wont make you a copy of the latest NAV disk.

neener, neener, neener

Will his nav disc be "gay p*rn" too? lol.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

Dave, I'll vote the 13th, it's right between my two vacations. I need to vacation in between mowin the yard every time...stressful :lol Just kidding, but the 13th sounds great for some Dave style smokey goodness

I could make either date but voted the 6th since it's a day after the B'day. Hope the food will be done by the noon bell though as I will have to leave early to get some sleep for work. But I don't really need to eat. Just like hangin' wif you ACEholes. How much for a pull on the dyno?

I could make either date but voted the 6th since it's a day after the B'day. Hope the food will be done by the noon bell though as I will have to leave early to get some sleep for work. But I don't really need to eat. Just like hangin' wif you ACEholes. How much for a pull on the dyno?

It's free if you ride with the ol lady

Well, there in lies the problem. She likes to sleep in on Saturdays and this one will probably be no different. So I will most likely be riding solo again.

I voted for the 13th but really do not care which weekend. Hopefully before then my car will have been tuned on LPM's new loaded dyno in any event. I believe the thirteenth is slightly better for me since the next day Fast Glass is providing the convertibles for the parade laps at the NASCAR race and that entails us being there very early in the morning so I was not planning on going to a car show on the 13th anyway. However, in either case I will be there to meet more of the ACE members.

Guest killer408

I like the 13th, as that is prior to the Pinks All Out. This way the car is a known prior to going to the track.

I like the 13th, as that is prior to the Pinks All Out. This way the car is a known prior to going to the track.

Sounds like a good idea. My last pull was 381/382 in April '09. No power changes other than slight tuning since then, so I doubt it'll reach 400.

People constantly ask what HP it makes to run 11.50 and they'll be asking more at Pinks.

Sounds like a good idea. My last pull was 381/382 in April '09. No power changes other than slight tuning since then, so I doubt it'll reach 400.

People constantly ask what HP it makes to run 11.50 and they'll be asking more at Pinks.

Well, the 3200 RPM stall converter hurts the dyno number's but your 122+ MPH trap speeds tell me more about what you're putting to the rear wheels. As we already know, all the RWHP in the world don't mean crap if you can't put it the the ground :3gears:

Well, the 3200 RPM stall converter hurts the dyno number's but your 122+ MPH trap speeds tell me more about what you're putting to the rear wheels. As we already know, all the RWHP in the world don't mean crap if you can't put it the the ground :3gears:

The 381HP/382T was with a stock 1800 converter.

I agree about putting it to the ground. Dyno sheets are just a tuning tool. Spinning's not winning.

Looks like the 13th. :partygrnhat: We'll get plannin'

let us know what we can do to assist ......... !!!:partydance:

Guest LOUDMIKE

Looks like the 13th. :partygrnhat: We'll get plannin'

let us know what we can do to assist ......... !!!:partydance:

Well since you offered there will be a dyno, bbq, billing, upgrade training session previous to the 13th. Mike can then relax.

lemme know when .... i'll be there !!!

Me three er too..But drinking is my first love and hobby, It would have to be a drunk proof Job like a Disc Jockey! :partydj:Woooo Hoooo!

J/k

I'll help with whatever. :lol

Guest Kens06

OK David!!

You know this grumpy old man... right??

How much/run?? Food??

You are likely to give the house away, so let's set the stakes before you get too cozy!!

I've run a dozen pulls all with the same outcome but your food is just TOO good to miss...............

Also, may I bring my own libation if I conceal it well??

Your friend

Ken

I'm in for the 13th. Dave / Mike, if the price is right, I'd like to get the cam / pulley done the day before or so...