Spin the Rollers and BBQ at LPM. Nov 13th

Loud Pedal

Date poll  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Once again Dave... you da man!!! Thank you for the good times and smokey goodness!!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

My wife and I were talking on the way home about all the things she learned about Corvettes today. She wants me to get new rims and exhaust. I gotta love her just for that!

My wife and I were talking on the way home about all the things she learned about Corvettes today. She wants me to get new rims and exhaust. I gotta love her just for that!

She's definitely a keeper! :thumbs

She's definitely a keeper! :thumbs

The car or the wife? :lol

She's definitely a keeper!  
The car or the wife?

Yes and yes.

Dave and the LPM crew... Thank you !!!! I had a great time and really love the new shop, what an awesome place!!!

Had an opportunity to stop by and say hello. Dave thanks for hosting, everything was great. Great catching up with some members, and congrats to Ted on the new Z. Time to hit the road....Til next time.

Big thanks to Dave and the crew from us also! had a great time there eating all those awesome viddles. and watching the rollers...Gettin ready to hit the sac after the after hour party....face hurts after laughing so frikin hard all night

Thanks to Dave and crew for a fine afternoon. couldn't have been a better day. Had a GT for breakfast, Dave's outstanding food for lunch, and a mazdavette for dessert. Oh yeah, got to see Ted's new ride. Guess he won't be needing to borrow BP's.

Where's teh rest of the pics Rich? And really everybody... There was a buncha camera action, and so far only 1 picture... What, is everyone waiting for an opportunity to use them for blackmail, or maybe to settle a debt?

Thanks to dave and the whole loud pedal crew for an awesome event. The shop ROCKS. Who had the most h.p. on the dyno yesterday?

Thanks for coming out guys! We had a blast as we always do. Good grub, sweet rides, and great peeps. What more could you ask for? I HUGE thanks to those who lent a hand with the prep and tear down. I think Hal's going o smell like limes for a month. :lol I have a date with the couch today. Peace out ACEholes. :ACE:

Just like to add our thanks as well! Good to see everyone again and get some good eats! Thanks to all at LOUD PEDAL that made it possible!! :thankyou:

Thanks to Dave and crew for a fine afternoon. couldn't have been a better day. Had a GT for breakfast, Dave's outstanding food for lunch, and a mazdavette for dessert.

Oh yeah, got to see Ted's new ride. Guess he won't be needing to borrow BP's.

WOW! See what I'm missin'. I didn't even know Ted got a "vette". Nice!! :thumbs

I also see that Jim made it out...Nice pic Jim! lol, what an ACEhole. :rockon2::smilelol

There were some mystery sightings. This was the official unveiling. Thanks!It was funny, Donna started cheering when i pulled up.

fourseventeen

Looks like this one was much bigger then the last! Wish I was in AZ so I could have made it by. TED....got a vette!!! NICE!!!! :thumbs

Looks like this one was much bigger then the last! Wish I was in AZ so I could have made it by. TED....got a vette!!! NICE!!!! :thumbs

Ted....the other Yeller