• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Loud Pedal

• AZhitman

• Blue Angel Vette

If this ends up in court lets us know and we can put it in the Events section...just sayin!!! :ACE:

Hahahahahaha. Bad Tim.

:partydance: Would look pretty impressive to see lots of vettes parked around the courthouse for the ACE event of the year...WOW! Might even outdo the Gila Bend BBQ. Ok...Bad Bucc...bad Bucc! :facepalm:

Please read through this before jumping down my throat: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-general/2691044-please-help-me-loud-pedal-motorsports-inc-is-trying-to-extort-me.html Especially 1. The bill was paid to a zero balance in april-may 2. They are charging me storage fees from that time till july 1st, while the engine was being built, after explicitly telling me they would not. 3. They removed my racing vinyls from my car WITHOUT my permission, scratching the car in the process which cost me around $2,000 And then tell me how anyone thinks $9200 is fair for an engine swap.

Please read through this before jumping down my throat:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-general/2691044-please-help-me-loud-pedal-motorsports-inc-is-trying-to-extort-me.html

Especially

1. The bill was paid to a zero balance in april-may

2. They are charging me storage fees from that time till july 1st, while the engine was being built, after explicitly telling me they would not.

3. They removed my racing vinyls from my car WITHOUT my permission, scratching the car in the process which cost me around $2,000

And then tell me how anyone thinks $9200 is fair for an engine swap.

You're pretty funny "Flower Pot"! Knowing Dave the way I do, I find it hard to beleive that this is all on him and he would purposely try to scam you out of money. I've seen your car at both the old shop in Chandler and the new shop in Tempe for a long time now and often wondered what that POS was doing in the shop so long as a empty shell. You keep telling everyone that your car hasn't been there 2 years...really!? Does that mean its been 1 year ten months, 1 year 9 months vs. 2 years? Its been almost 2 years, get over it. Your story seems VERY one sided and there is obviously WAY more to this story than people are letting on to or saying and probably for good reasons, (legal) and that's ok and understood. IMO, I think you screwed yourself and bringing this to an OPEN FORUM like you have done is just WAY wrong and out of line, but that's just me.

3. They removed my racing vinyls from my car WITHOUT my permission, scratching the car in the process which cost me around $2,000

You're lucky...........last time I was there they strategically placed BULL SHIT on my nice, shinny lug nuts. :smilelol:smilelol

My .02 cents Dave...dont post up ANYTHING in response on any of the forums and be sure your printing/saving all of the posts from this clown on all of the forums. If he calls your or mike...record the conversations, if he emails you...save the emails. Im sure your already aware of this but I thought I would mention it just in case. If you need to barow a phone recorder let me know :thumbs

Preston i wouldn't even post here as you have managed to get the only corvette forum in Arizona to hate you in one day! Dam i can't even do that! Mr. "Flower Pot" as an avatar signature = priceless!

Wow, this really sucks. Sorry you are going though this Dave and LPM. I have had nothing buy straight up honest responses from this shop when I needed them. You guys have never done me wrong.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-general/2691044-please-help-me-loud-pedal-motorsports-inc-is-trying-to-extort-me.html

Especially

2. They are charging me storage fees from that time till july 1st, while the engine was being built, after explicitly telling me they would not.

Dude your car was already scratched and had 6'' dirt on it when it arrived and the windows were down! The HATCH WAS JACKED FROM THE RICER WING THAT USED TO BE ON THAT THING! Those guys washed and babied your car on numerous occasions while i was down there! I know my car was in and out of the shop being modded all of last year!!!

Especially

Posted Image

http://forums.corvet...-extort-me.html

Especially

Welcome to ACE Mr. "I know most of the AZ vette guys".

You handled the situation in the most unprofessional way possible. Good job champ.

shit... it got locked just as I was spell checking my post offer my final words of wisdom.

dammit. now noone can see my brilliance.

Posted Image

Probably just as well. No one will know you misspell no one as noone. :facepalm:

Dave .... sorry you're having to deal with this .... obviously not everyone know what you and you're guys have done and will do for the majority of vette guys (& and gals ... sorry donna) on this forum ... I'm certain you;'ve not invested in the equipment you have just for grins ... ((( okey ... maybe a little bit ))) hang in .... we'll laugh and have a toast at the next gathering once this is resolved ..... too bad the guy can't just humble up a bit ... put on his big boy pants ... and come down to the shop and work this out .... sad .....:facepalm:

Dude, you lost all credibility with most of us.

Speaking of credibility:

http://www.nh.gov/banking/Order07_187Way2FastLoans_CD.pdf

He's got quite a propensity for speeding tickets and has been sued several times over the past 5-6 years...

Hmmm. Pattern, perhaps?

WOW! That's AWESOME!! Looks like "Flower Pot" is on a roll...Things that make you go Mmmmmmm... :yeah: