New dyno numbers on the C6! Woo Woo!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound

with LGM long tubes, custom AZPS exhaust, Fast 90, and Halltech intake as well as the AZPS04 prototype...

455 rwhp / 406 rwtq!

I think we found the limits of stock heads because the numbers werent too much over the AZPS03 especially considering how good the exhaust and intake are on the car!

Way to go Mike.

Just the short ride to the Auto Parts store in your Shop Car, it almost made me want to move up to a C6. Very nice ride with the extra horsepower. When are you going to add Force Induction that ride? :crazy

Phil... :devil

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Way to go Mike.

Just the short ride to the Auto Parts store in your Shop Car, it almost made me want to move up to a C6. Very nice ride with the extra horsepower. When are you going to add Force Induction that ride? :crazy

Phil... :devil

The computers in the C6 really do like to drive well so the huge cam isnt as much of a pain as I was anticipating! I may have some fun with it for a while before swapping to a blower cam and ATI but you can bet your ass I will sooner or later!

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Good job there Mike! Hows the ear candy???

It was a little too loud... I just put two more mufflers on last night for a total of 4 Borla XR1s... now it sounds much better!

Glad you got er more to your liking. Now all we have to do is get mine sounding better now that most of the "audio" equipment is in town! THX Mike!

Nice numbers Mike! What did you put down stock? I'm willing to bet with a set of AFR's your HP/TQ will increase a lot.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Hi,

What exactly is an "AZPS04 Prototype"?

never dynod stock, too impatient! I think these make around 350ish stock though

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Nice numbers Mike! What did you put down stock? I'm willing to bet with a set of AFR's your HP/TQ will increase a lot.

this cam is coming out shortly for our blower cam and an ATI :)

Guest XLR8TNC5

I had a ride in this car Saturday and all I can say is WOAHHHHH! It is a totally different feeling power band and aggressive feel than I am used to, but I loved it. The car was very very nice. Sounded bad ass too!

Thanks for the ride Mike. I was all smiles for the rest of the day after that.

Tanya