Phoenix Area C6 Purchase

68L79M21

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some advice on getting a decent deal on a new C6 in the Phoenix area. Any recommended dealers or people? Seems like the big, volume dealers are way back east. All input would be most appreciated.

BTW, I was involved with some of you folks way back when - Corvette Saturdays. I still have my silver '68 coupe. I have looked at this forum off and on, but just registered today.

Roger

Welcome to the Forum! :howdy

I can't tell you where the deals are but I pass Courtesy Chevrolet every day on the way to work. They have a wht/wht vert and a triple blk vert parked out front. I believe they both have polished rims but don't know any other accessories.

Good Luck! :thumbs

First welcome to the forum. Hope you locate what you are looking for.

I know that a couple of members just purchased new C6s. You might want to send them a personnal message incase they do not see your post. moshis and blackbeauty is their forum names.

moshis - Jay purchased 2

black beauty - Bob purchased 1

Hopefully they will chime in and share their local experiences.

Phil... :devil

If you're a Costco member you can make your purchase thru them. Several of my friends have done so, but not Vettes. Some have gone to sites on the inter net. All prices are finalized over the phone, no gimicks. They all have been very satisfied. You don't say anything about a trade-in so you are in the control seat and this may be something you shoul check out. Good luck! :thumbs

Ron ( Retired Chevy Dealer)

I have purchased 3 corvettes in the last 14 months from Bill Heard. Talk to Justin True. Let him know Frank Schroeder referred you. They are not much on service, I use Thorobred for that but you can deal with them.

Guest Greg_AZ

Hi,

When I was shopping for my '06 back in Jan/Feb, none of the local dealers would honor GM Supplier Pricing. Further, none would come down more than 2k below sticker.

So I ordered from http://www.corvettesbyrickdaniel. Took about 7 weeks from the day I ordered to the day I picked it up here in AZ. Would've loved to buy locally, but the deals just weren't there at the time.

Thank you everybody for the input. I have been in touch with Ken at thevettenet.com and it seems to be going very smoothly so far.

Roger

• 2 weeks later...
Phoenix FRC
Thank you everybody for the input.  I have been in touch with Ken at thevettenet.com and it seems to be going very smoothly so far.

Roger

Hello, :howdy

I bought my car from Ken at the TheVetteNet.com too.

Do you know who is holding the tittle? Larry at New Rockfort Chevy in ND had my tittle and that was slightly confusing but the tittle came signed in the last minute. By the time it came I had 4 days left on my 30 day drive out permit.

They kept messing up the paperwork so I insisted that I by the car only then pay for the transporter (because it came from Florida) then I paid all the tax tittle & registration fees right here in AZ.

Good luck and welcome.

Oh yeah, one more thing, I have friends in Portland that got a brand spanking new Yellow C6 from Ken too....

Later,